PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking forward to this game

Magnotron
08-12-2010, 06:17 PM
It's been 7 years since I've played Yu-Gi-Oh, I used to play a YGI game on the GBA. I played it again 2 weeks ago and it's still as addicting as ever even though it is against the AI.

Hopefully the game will be a nice package, with a fun SP and MP. I admit I've a lot of catching up to do but still... I have a good feeling it's gonna be insanely fun.

Anybody who feels the same?

Bleeding Star
08-12-2010, 11:13 PM
I was really looking forward to it, I fear now they've left it too late as pretty soon Spiderman, Reach, Dead Rising 2, Fallout New Vegas and a few others will be out

I honestly don't see me downloading the game at all now

DeTHBoXx v1
08-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Reach is going to dominate the minds of many for a long time.

Magnotron
08-13-2010, 12:10 AM
I was really looking forward to it, I fear now they've left it too late as pretty soon Spiderman, Reach, Dead Rising 2, Fallout New Vegas and a few others will be out

I honestly don't see me downloading the game at all now

I can understand what you mean.

Though I don't plan on getting many games this year, I'm only getting New Vegas for sure, maybe Black Ops, Mafia II and Vanquish but I doubt it. I'm so uninterested in the upcoming games, makes me wish it was 2011 already.

I do agree that we're apparently left in the dark for too long.

Remmetje
08-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Yup, the whole problem is the game was announced and never to be heard again from. The game is done since it has an age rating but Konami is still keeping us in the dark about this awesome arcade game.

Even though I'm gonna get Fifa 11, Naruto and Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, I'm still very anxious to play this game but I stopped checking/searching for information on a daily basis. It's going to be released when its time and it will still be an awesome game to play.

Bleeding Star
08-13-2010, 11:28 AM
If I have the points I'll prob download it, but the 1200MSP I was saving for the game got spent on Monday Night Combat

BloodGodAlucard
08-13-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm still looking forward to it. I just hope it comes out at a good time. I wouldn't really want it to come out around the time of any major game release since I wouldn't get to play it until I had finished with the other games I want to play. Maybe we'll be lucky and it will launch in between some of the big holiday releases.

UK Dennis
08-14-2010, 12:46 AM
As long as it gets released I will get it. This game will blow halo reach out of the water :p

Corrupt.
08-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Looking forward for this one, has been a while...

Fireball6554
08-14-2010, 04:24 AM
Yeah, this game will probably come out during Reach season for me. I'll probably have to post-pone it for awhile, but i will still get it.

ChemicalxRachel
08-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Yeah I'm excited for it. I've stopped specifically checking for it on a daily basis, and am just going to be surprised when I turn my system on one day lol.

The only big game releases I plan to get is Fallout New Vegas and Dead Rising 2...and maybe Fable 3 when it comes out, but that all depends on the money situation around that time.

Konami does suck for telling us about this and then just keeping us in the dark. The game is finished, I mean, what do you really have to do to it? Its a Yu-Gi-Oh! game...like come on. Still can't wait for this though.

KillerBEA
08-18-2010, 05:10 AM
The game is finished, I mean, what do you really have to do to it? Its a Yu-Gi-Oh! game...like come on. Still can't wait for this though. It has to go through certification for distribution on the xbl marketplace.

I cant wait for this game, although i wish more details would come out.....

Wanderermy
08-18-2010, 07:29 AM
Looks like it not going to be released in August.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/08/17/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-aug-17.aspx

:(:mad::mad:

Magnotron
08-18-2010, 10:23 PM
I expected as much. Hopefully september then.

Fireball6554
08-19-2010, 05:19 AM
Looks like it not going to be released in August.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/08/17/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-aug-17.aspx

:(:mad::mad:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Nah, I'm not surprised. Well, guess I got to get this after I lose my interest in Reach.

Lord Yamikage
08-19-2010, 06:48 AM
I expected as much. Hopefully september then.

Might as shoot for November before holiday. That way, we can only expect positive surprise if the game comes out soon. If it doesn't comes out then, then we need to expect this game to come out next winter holiday.