PDA

View Full Version : Fun things to do in the Demo!

damtalldylan
08-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Well I've played the demo for over 2 hours combined. And during that time I've found several fun things to do;

-Rob the Bar and steel all the beer and get hammered :)

-Find all the playboys

- Rob the Clothing store, kill everyone inside, hide in the changing room and kill all the responding cops and change outfits so they don't know you.

- Shoot the man at the gas station and wait for the cops to show up on the other side of the road. Then shoot the gas tanks and watch the cops go boom.

- All the black guys wearing a jacket with stripes on the shoulders. (They all have guns) and either get in a shootout with them or wait for the cops to show up and arrest them. (It's funny)

- Show up to the mission with a shotgun and just r@pe your way through the mission.

If you have any other fun things to do in the demo, post them below!

nickdablood
08-13-2010, 02:25 AM
well i was bored so i followed this black guy and he got pissed and started to fight so i shot him and then a gang of them shot at me that was a stupid idea but fun lol :uzi::uzi:

BossSimonmike
08-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Shoot the guy at the gun shop then drive away and when you go back there the door has a tape which says: crime location or something like that
And listen to the two ladys in front of you house at the beginning they talk about something funny about their husbands and lesbians

zan2000
08-13-2010, 03:32 PM
The diner north east of your house, near the gunshop, go there and draw your gun and kick the door in, good luck!

damtalldylan
08-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Listen to the two ladys in front of you house at the beginning they talk about something funny about their husbands and lesbians

I listened to that it was hilarious, but sometimes they have an argument about music.

damtalldylan
08-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Here's another;

YouTube- Mafia II Demo- Map glitch. Unlock all the map

tommies1
08-17-2010, 10:37 AM
when your in a dinner, close all the doors and wait for some1 to come in and just before they open the door kick it open to see them go flying

SNIPERUPHIGH
08-17-2010, 04:21 PM
When you start walk out the house turn right walk to the end house

the dude thats fixing his car if you time it right you can close and open the hood rapidly

his heads either glitches into some massive pixel head or his body lifts then slams into the ground with head still in hood......funny

Vulture
08-18-2010, 04:05 PM
im gonna need to do these stuff asap :D

CX CH
08-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Find a telephone-kiosk with a person in it, press the button were you punch and watch him/her get thrown out.

tripleb2k
08-18-2010, 07:48 PM
I like the fact you can repair your car if it gets too damaged. came in handy after I killed a bunch of cops near the bar and needed to make a quick get away.

Tweekfu
08-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Cant wait to get this game.

so many fun things to do in it.

zan2000
08-20-2010, 02:21 AM
Get a tommy, when you see a guy in a phone booth light em up, looks like a classic hit looks awesome!

The Dutch Pinyo
08-22-2010, 09:27 AM
I robbed the clothing store and later when I came back there were yellow ''Crime scene do not cross'' lines. Thats awesome!

fresh fish 101
08-22-2010, 05:57 PM
ya, i walked out of the house and over to the phone booth. there was a lady in it talking on the phone, it really didnt sound like an important conversation. so i violently threw the lady out so i could use the phone, i was in a hurry ya know?

...only to find out "you have nobody to call". oops, sorry lady, heres your purse. i awkwardly walked back to my garage, got in my car and sped off.