PDA

View Full Version : I interview metal band Cephalic Carnage...FROM THE HOSPITAL!!!

ApochWeiss
08-13-2010, 03:37 AM
So while I was in the hospital I had a chance to interview Nick of the metal band Cephalic Carnage. Unfortunatly, I had to do it in an e-mail, but either way, it was done at Geisinger Hospital. Well, I'm BACK in the hospital again, and today the answers showed. I find it all hysterical and ironic. Either way though, I'm a fan of the band and was stoked I had the chance to do this no matter where I was.

Then I read the answers and couldn't help but laugh as well. Nick is apparently a serious wiseass when it comes to interviews. I figured I'd post this mostly so you guys would get a laugh out of it like I did, and I'm sure there's gotta be ONE Cephalic Carnage fan on this site besides me!

http://www.apochs.net/Interviews/CephalicCarnage.html

What do you guys think of it. I enjoy when bands have fun with the interviews, but sometimes they wind up avoiding the question completely in the first place, which is what I think happened here. Either way, still pretty interesting to read, mostly for laugh factor.

Tussell
08-13-2010, 03:50 AM
I've always loved Cephalic Carnage. One of the first death/grind artists I got into way back in the day when they released Conforming to Abnormality.

Anywho, loved the interview! Definitely got a kick out of some of those answers.

ApochWeiss
08-13-2010, 04:06 AM
I've always loved Cephalic Carnage. One of the first death/grind artists I got into way back in the day when they released Conforming to Abnormality.

Anywho, loved the interview! Definitely got a kick out of some of those answers.

I gotta say, I NEVER had someone actually say "fart machine" in an interview haha. It wound up being kinda interesting.