PDA

View Full Version : Is this related to the movie?

Cable Player
08-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Is this game releated to the movie?
(I believe its a channel 4 production) B rated movie (Low-budget)
Good film though!

(http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/12103682/Paintball/Product.html)
(In Asda it was rated 15, rather than 18)

But is the game related to the movie? I didnt even realise there was a first game.

The Pants Party
08-13-2010, 06:53 PM
I can't tell if you're serious or not... you really think a paintball sports game could in any way be related to a cheesy horror movie? Greg Hastings is an actual pro paintballer, and this is an actual pro paintball sports game.

There have been two other Greg Hastings paintball games on the original Xbox in 2004 and 2005.

Cable Player
08-14-2010, 01:10 AM
I can't tell if you're serious or not... you really think a paintball sports game could in any way be related to a cheesy horror movie? Greg Hastings is an actual pro paintballer, and this is an actual pro paintball sports game.

There have been two other Greg Hastings paintball games on the original Xbox in 2004 and 2005.

Oh gosh, sorry. Embarrasing 'ey. Well I don't know much at all about paintballing, and my friend who has worked at a paintballing site for years now doesnt have a clue who he is so I guess hes more famous outside of the UK.

Sorry!

J4ckyb0y1
09-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Oh gosh, sorry. Embarrasing 'ey. Well I don't know much at all about paintballing, and my friend who has worked at a paintballing site for years now doesnt have a clue who he is so I guess hes more famous outside of the UK.

Sorry!

Or your friend is just clueless about the pro side of the game in general. Working at a paintball field does not make you an expert in all things paintball.

lowridingorilla
10-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Yea your friend must be quite clueless, because Greg Hasting has been big in paintball since around 2000, he kinda faded off here and there over the past few years other then pretty much being the spokesmen for Tiberius Arms.

elrogero
01-26-2012, 10:35 PM

I saw the movie and and liked it even though itwas cheesy...

why is it called GH Paintball 2 when it has already 2 predecessors?

FrozenRaptorz
04-09-2013, 01:31 PM
Pretty solid game for the time it came out at. And no relation to the movie.

Greg Hastings played for XSV back in the day.