PDA

View Full Version : Camera Giving Me Motion Sickness

The Lone Ginger
08-14-2010, 12:59 AM
Is it just me or is anyone like this, can't play this game for long amounts at time, not just because its an awful game too.

Not sure if it is motion sickness but it jolts around alot and makes my eyes hurt also.

Jellybean468
08-15-2010, 12:38 AM
its an awful game too

I'm offended. How dare you sir. :p

redbeard_nj
08-27-2010, 03:02 PM
i love this game, but i too had motion sickness when i first played it. After awhile, it went away thankfully. the weird thing is, when i watch my kid play i dont get motion sickness. Its only when i play.

great game nonetheless, screw the haters, this game is sweet!!

Seven Signz
08-28-2010, 02:49 AM
The only game that has ever given me motion sickness was Marathon. I was so excited to see it on XBLA that I just bought it without trying it out first. I get queasy just thinking about it...

boond0ck 83
08-30-2010, 04:30 AM
I had this problem at first also, but after a few days of only being able to play for about 30 minutes, I don't notice it all anymore.

sircamjim
09-10-2010, 02:47 AM
I don't have problems with the camera, even when i see my sister play (I can get a little motion sickness seeing her playing some shooters) It can be because the distance to the screen or might be related to where you fix your eyes, maybe that's why a guy can watch his kid play but get motion sickness if he plays. BTW do you use fixed camera? (click the right stick) and are you used to fast shooters?

The only game I've experienced motion sickess as a player was Unreal Tournament in PC with a lcd monitor and 128 MB video card (it's minimum are 4MB and it was the CRT monitor era, cool graphics but way too fast)

BTW I don't think it's an awful game, it's weird, entertaining and definitely can't compare to the big games.