PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Loser...

Corrupt.
08-14-2010, 01:29 AM
I surely any 'proper' gamer who gets this for achievements!

hydrosugar
10-16-2010, 03:30 AM
lol any bets its gotta be easy to cheat the system
but i would rather play my horse and me than this - this should be on the wii

anthonyd46
12-16-2010, 06:31 PM
from what ive seen you can probably change the date for the workout time ones but for the ones that say everyday without missing a day probably just better off doing it the normal way. I dont think the 12 8 and 4 week completion ones stack so this could be a 6 month game. Maybe theres a way like Brothers and arms i dunno. Im almost done with my 4th legit week anyway so I will just get to 12 and see what happens.

RY1987
02-16-2011, 05:30 PM
lol any bets its gotta be easy to cheat the system
but i would rather play my horse and me than this - this should be on the wii

there is a rubbih version of this on the wii,but every game on the wii is rubbish and they al llook alike too so who cares. this is a good game made better by achievements.xbox 360 is a console for anyone over the age of 3 ,everyone else plays the wii because they dont know better :D

JellyFox
05-21-2011, 10:13 PM
there is a rubbih version of this on the wii,but every game on the wii is rubbish and they al llook alike too so who cares. this is a good game made better by achievements.xbox 360 is a console for anyone over the age of 3 ,everyone else plays the wii because they dont know better :D

lol, i only got it for easy achievements like. im pretty fit so its been pretty easy so far