PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Sunday Madden Moment (HOW TO)

Stanley
08-14-2010, 06:37 AM
First off, I just got my 1000 Gamerscore. :)

I will most likely make a video on how to but for not here is a text tutorial.

1.) Score the TD at the beginning + 2 pt conversion. (So you won't have to go into overtime)

2.) REGULAR kickoff (no onside)

3.) When they run stop them from getting a first and call a timeout.

4.) Do a "FG BLOCK" when Drew Brees (gay boy) sees the field goal block he will audible into a pass play. Once you see the (terrible) Saints start to switch position (audible lol) quickly call a defensive audible for a cover 3 or deep zone.

5.) You will eventually pic the ball off or they will keep throwing and incomplete passes will stop the clock. Score a touchdown plus extra point, you win by 1.

I got the achievement within 20 minutes of doing it this way. Mostly I couldn't go clutch and score the last touchdown. This way is less stressful and I got all the madden moments done! :D

VIKINGS FTW!

EDIT: FOUND A VIDEO THE EXACT WAY I DID IT.
YouTube- Madden 11: Super Bowl Sunday (Madden Moment)

jmurder x357
08-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Wow thank you that made it so much easier. I must have tries to do the onside kick way for three hours and it would never work. This way got it on the second try. Now only if I could get the stupid defense to catch the ball 5 times.

Raven6009
08-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Another easy way is to go into the Saints roster and select #15 (kickoff returner) and turn all of his stats down to 12... When you score the TD and 2PTer do a normal kickoff and slam him hard... He should fumble the ball and you just have to pick it up and walk into the endzone...

adub 916
08-14-2010, 07:39 PM
thats the way i did it but i put all the running backs to 12 carry and awwarness cause they run the ball once after the kickoff so if u miss on the kick slam the running back and pick up for 6 100pt chevvo plus u can boost all defense stats for starters thats ensures big hits and fumbles easy

adub 916
08-14-2010, 07:40 PM
also turn fumbles down in comp AI

mikemc
08-14-2010, 11:04 PM
First off, I just got my 1000 Gamerscore. :)

I will most likely make a video on how to but for not here is a text tutorial.

1.) Score the TD at the beginning + 2 pt conversion. (So you won't have to go into overtime)

2.) REGULAR kickoff (no onside)

3.) When they run stop them from getting a first and call a timeout.

4.) Do a "FG BLOCK" when Drew Brees (gay boy) sees the field goal block he will audible into a pass play. Once you see the (terrible) Saints start to switch position (audible lol) quickly call a defensive audible for a cover 3 or deep zone.

5.) You will eventually pic the ball off or they will keep throwing and incomplete passes will stop the clock. Score a touchdown plus extra point, you win by 1.

I got the achievement within 20 minutes of doing it this way. Mostly I couldn't go clutch and score the last touchdown. This way is less stressful and I got all the madden moments done! :D

VIKINGS FTW!

EDIT: FOUND A VIDEO THE EXACT WAY I DID IT.
YouTube- Madden 11: Super Bowl Sunday (Madden Moment) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF0S6GeqVJo&feature=player_embedded)

thanks for the info..by the way..gay boy (Brees) and the terrible (Saints) beat your hopeless, probably favre-less (who cares anyways) Vikings...

mr_achiever
08-15-2010, 01:05 AM
thanks for the info..by the way..gay boy (Brees) and the terrible (Saints) beat your hopeless, probably favre-less (who cares anyways) Vikings...

c/s!!

to the op thanks for the help i did it in 5 tries.

xMidget_Furyx
08-15-2010, 07:23 PM
thanks for the info..by the way..gay boy (Brees) and the terrible (Saints) beat your hopeless, probably favre-less (who cares anyways) Vikings... Let me guess you just became a saints fan last year right:p

i didn't try it this way but it sounds easier that what i did TD onside kick TD overtime Game winning FG i know people have been having trouble getting the onside kick but it really only took me 4 or 5 tries this morning to get it.

TREVORr_35
08-15-2010, 07:26 PM

hahahahaaha you just made my day

Stanley
08-16-2010, 12:44 AM
hahahahaaha you just made my day

If you think the Saints beat the Vikings you don't know anything about football. The NFL Comissioner even said himself there was a ton of plays that should have been called that would have affected the game. For example, 4 late hits on Favre, sacking him below the knees, oh and the overtime 4th and 1 play which he fumbled and Vikings recovered but wasn't ruled as a fumble. The Saint's referee's beat the Vikings, not the Saints. Favre also came back when you late hit injured him and still passed for more than 300 yards. Also, you just became a Saints fan along with 3 million other fags. Without Google, name the Saint's last quarterback. Oh you can't even think of it but its Aaron Brooks. I hate you trying to act cool.

Capta1nJack91
08-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Why is it that just because the Saints won the Super Bowl, every single Saints fan is automatically a bandwagoner? I am sick and tired of all of this bulls**t. You know NOTHING about the relationship between the team and its fans. I haven't been a Saints fan for that long, but long enough. I remember going to see 2 games in LSU's stadium during during that miserable 2005 season. Those were the days of Aaron Brooks, Deuce McAllister, Joe Horn, Michael Lewis, Mike McKenzie, Donte Stallworth, etc. We had to endure probably the worst hurricane in history, and when we had that comeback in 2006 and now this past season, it meant so much to our entire region. Yes, we had a few breaks in the NFC Championship game, but the Saints won and the Vikings lost, so get over it. So destiny was on our side this past season, so what. Give some credit to the Saints, they had a great team last year. Even if the Vikings did win, who says they would have dominated the Colts for 3 quarters like we did. I hope Brett Favre comes back, so we can settle this once and for all on opening night. I've always been a fan of Brett, so good luck to the Vikings this year otherwise, although I can't see him doing quite as good as he did last year. Hopefully, we can win another Super Bowl this year without any controversial games along the way.

xMidget_Furyx
08-16-2010, 02:17 AM
I have no problem with the saints winning. i'm a vikings fan and yes the saints got some breaks in that game the vikings shot themselves in the foot with turnovers. what i have a problem with is their coaching staff telling players to hurt other players. that hit on warner in the cards game was unnessary and should have been called and the late hits on favre should have been called. but what's done is done. time to move on.

Capta1nJack91
08-16-2010, 03:13 AM
I see what you're saying and truthfully, yes, some of them should have been called, but I think the coaches just wanted the defense to rattle the quarterbacks and get inside their head so they wouldn't be able to play as well as they could. They never meant to purposely injure them, at least I hope not. I think the hit on Warner unlike some of the ones on Favre was legal, but you're right it was certainly unnecessary as Will Smith (think it was him) already had the pick. It's a shame that one play influenced his decision to retire, as I really loved Warner, too. No doubt we overcame 3 future Hall of Fame QBs in Warner, Favre, and Manning. I'm sorry if I overreacted. I guess I'm just passionate about my team, as I'm sure you are with yours. If it's not us next February in North Texas, I hope it's the Vikings. Favre gets one more ring and can retire on a high note. It would be a real shame if his last NFL pass ended in an interception. If y'all face Dallas again, give 'em what for lol.

mikemc
08-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Why is it that just because the Saints won the Super Bowl, every single Saints fan is automatically a bandwagoner? I am sick and tired of all of this bulls**t. You know NOTHING about the relationship between the team and its fans. I haven't been a Saints fan for that long, but long enough. I remember going to see 2 games in LSU's stadium during during that miserable 2005 season. Those were the days of Aaron Brooks, Deuce McAllister, Joe Horn, Michael Lewis, Mike McKenzie, Donte Stallworth, etc. We had to endure probably the worst hurricane in history, and when we had that comeback in 2006 and now this past season, it meant so much to our entire region. Yes, we had a few breaks in the NFC Championship game, but the Saints won and the Vikings lost, so get over it. So destiny was on our side this past season, so what. Give some credit to the Saints, they had a great team last year. Even if the Vikings did win, who says they would have dominated the Colts for 3 quarters like we did. I hope Brett Favre comes back, so we can settle this once and for all on opening night. I've always been a fan of Brett, so good luck to the Vikings this year otherwise, although I can't see him doing quite as good as he did last year. Hopefully, we can win another Super Bowl this year without any controversial games along the way.

i was going to post...but then i read your response...and i couldn't have said it any better...i've been a Saints fan for life and you left out one of my favorite Saints...Michael Haynes...remember that guy?...he was fun to watch...i was raised in Lake Charles...so 2 hours to my LSU games...and 4 hours to the Superdome..but it was fun trips..i now live in Colts territory...(which is fun)...but yeah Saints fan for life..

by the way...well written..couldn't have said it better myself

Capta1nJack91
08-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Well thank you mikemc, and I'm sure you've been a Saints fan longer than I have. I'm rather ashamed to admit, but I only just got into football in 2003, so I'm sure you know even more about the Black and Gold than I do. Really can't wait for this season, though lol.

wildwest08
08-17-2010, 07:18 PM
you say that when you put fg block on that brees will audible but he never does for me, any other way?

Boostme
08-17-2010, 08:17 PM
Eff your guides, they dont work. Had to do it legit with a TD pass with 4 seconds left for 40 yards from a recovered onside kick..

bhiggins82
08-18-2010, 10:12 PM
It seems the regular kickoff works pretty good. Brees seemed to get scared when he was near his endzone and rather then take a knee, he made plays...which helped to stop the clock (incomplete passes). That's how I did it anyway.

AUJarhead
08-19-2010, 12:13 PM
I used Stanley's method, and it worked within 20 or 30 minutes. I had to change the Saints QB from Brees to Garrett Hartley, and then set all of the Saints secondary to 12 speed.

Once I scored, I kicked deep, and immediately went into FG block on first down. Once Hartley would audible into the pass play, I'd audible into cover 2. Since Hartley isn't a QB, I could pick it off rather easy. I think I got the ball back with about 30 seconds left and one time out. Easy to score on a deep pass with the secondary at 12 speed.

Thanks, Stanley!

ace_luke
08-19-2010, 03:49 PM
WTF!? For some reason they refuse to kneel, always just go for run plays, so I can't stop the clock. Has this happened to anyone else?

dontgoeasyonme
08-19-2010, 06:31 PM
first off, i just got my 1000 gamerscore. :)

i will most likely make a video on how to but for not here is a text tutorial.

1.) score the td at the beginning + 2 pt conversion. (so you won't have to go into overtime)

2.) regular kickoff (no onside)

3.) when they run stop them from getting a first and call a timeout.

4.) do a "fg block" when drew brees (gay boy) sees the field goal block he will audible into a pass play. Once you see the (terrible) saints start to switch position (audible lol) quickly call a defensive audible for a cover 3 or deep zone

5.) you will eventually pic the ball off or they will keep throwing and
incomplete passes will stop the clock. Score a touchdown plus extra point, you win by 1.

I got the achievement within 20 minutes of doing it this way. Mostly i couldn't go clutch and score the last touchdown. This way is less stressful and i got all the madden moments done! :d

vikings ftw!

edit: found a video the exact way i did it.
youtube- madden 11: Super bowl sunday (madden moment) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf0s6geqvjo&feature=player_embedded)

i fucking love you!!!!!!

bLaKgRaVy
08-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Stanley, I did your method, and after a few tries, it worked, although I finally just went ahead and recovered an onside kick. My problem was I couldn't hold them back enough in yards so they could audible into a pass play. Sometimes they did a run play or I'd sack Brees which would mess my time outs up.

I also edited all of Brees' stats to 12, and edited the CB's, SS's, and FS's Speed and Acceleration down to 12 so it would be easier for my WR's to run straight routes when I got the ball back.

I edited my guide and put this method in it. Thanks.

DarkManX
08-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Stanley, I did your method, and after a few tries, it worked, although I finally just went ahead and recovered an onside kick. My problem was I couldn't hold them back enough in yards so they could audible into a pass play. Sometimes they did a run play or I'd sack Brees which would mess my time outs up.

I also edited all of Brees' stats to 12, and edited the CB's, SS's, and FS's Speed and Acceleration down to 12 so it would be easier for my WR's to run straight routes when I got the ball back.

I edited my guide and put this method in it. Thanks.
Yeah that's what I did I edited the speed and acceleration for the Saints 2 CB's and One of the their FS and SS. I got this moment on my second try. I'm surprised people are having trouble with this.

piwo4me
08-23-2010, 02:11 AM
4.) Do a "FG BLOCK" when Drew Brees (gay boy)

LOL, this is awesome. I laughed so hard, epic.

Bengals0225
08-23-2010, 07:48 PM
This has been a hell of an entertaining read. Mostly the back-and-forth between the Saints fans and the Vikings fans.
My only issue is how Goodell comes out and talks about all the mishaps on the Saints behalf after the game, but he did not say crap about the way the Seahawks got rolled in the Super Bowl a couple years back by those damn Squeelers from Shitsburgh.
Now, you want to talk about a Super Bowl being blatantly stolen from a team, that was one.
Sure, the Vikings got jobbed, but you cant deny the Saints played a hell of a game, deserved to go to the Super Bowl and played a hell of a game against the Colts.

YoungWarrior111
08-24-2010, 12:10 AM
Original method didn't work, first attempt at an onside kick after a 2pt conversion came up trumps, well chuffed at my good luck with this one!

ii iLLMaTiC
08-24-2010, 10:57 AM
WOOOO i was in the middle of using this method & kicked it off then BOOM i nailed him he fumbled and VINATERI picked it up & dove in for a TD ... so happy :Bounce::drunk:woop::uzi:

EDIT : & on the next kickoff i made him fumble & RECOVERED AGAIN YESS

swid007
08-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the tip. The FG Block tip did work, and I was able to get a pick six for the win after Brees audibled

NUTZILLA313
08-27-2010, 01:19 AM
Another easy way is to go into the Saints roster and select #15 (kickoff returner) and turn all of his stats down to 12... When you score the TD and 2PTer do a normal kickoff and slam him hard... He should fumble the ball and you just have to pick it up and walk into the endzone...

Works perfectly. I couldn't get the first tip to work. Brees wouldn't audible very often when I picked field goal block after stopping them on 1st down. Was going to try this eventually. Thanks for pointing it out again.:uzi::eek:

Jeff Wolfe
08-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the tip and video

Chathams Finest
08-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Saints suck, vikings suck, knicks suck, yankees suck, mets suck

NMANOZ
08-28-2010, 02:56 AM
How are you able to adjust the players stats and rosters for madden moments?

xxxANTNEExxx
11-19-2010, 06:17 AM
Thank you, after trying to beat this for hours. I got it on the very first try after reading this. Granted got lucky Brees threw INT but it worked.

DMpimp13
11-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Let's go rams

Gulan Rouge
01-14-2011, 02:27 AM
Saints get owned by Seahawks. Bahahahahahahaha

Jay ITFC
01-17-2011, 12:19 PM
Got it last night with an onside kick, took a few tries but not hours.

Delivered on 4th down, then 2 point conversion. Recovered the onside kick. Scored the second touchdown late with seconds to spare. Converted the 2 again for the win without OT.