PDA

View Full Version : This is a VERY hard decision....Pick carefully

Joker0fLife
08-14-2010, 07:59 AM
You probably thought this was going to be "Which best band is more best?" poll, but......your wrong.

This is a "Which band you inevitably have to choose, even though you hate them both" The bands you ask?

brokeNcyde ----------- Millionaires
Listen to both videos all the way through!
(I know it's tough, just bare through the pain!)
YouTube- brokeNCYDE "Freaxxx"
One of the very few bands to actually go more negative than positive.

OR

YouTube- 'ALCOHOL'- MILLIONAIRES OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
The worst girl band you'll ever hear in your lifetime. Cheerleaders do better than this shit, c'mon now...

Take your time, I know this is very hard to endure, but you got to bare with me, I NEED TO KNOW! (Not really, I just like to see people suffer :p)

withoutlove1242
08-14-2010, 08:07 AM
based on not knowing these bands, just these 2 songs....Millionaires is much worse. 99% because of the lyrics.

Sniper Riflez
08-14-2010, 12:41 PM
I chose Millionaires because they're chicks talking about taking their underwear off, even though both songs are fucking horrible.

lizard9979
08-14-2010, 12:48 PM
I spontaneously projectile vomited after each of these videos.

Just sat there for a second and then painted my wall green. Twice.

My God I am getting old.

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
08-17-2010, 11:23 PM
wow its soo hard to choose which one is rightfully better but still extremely garbage

Starstrukk X360A
08-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Brokencyde.
Just because those girls can't rap to save their lives.

Miscs
08-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Kill...Me...

Bloody crap! Who would listen to those bands?! *Shudders* brokeNcyde is better...

Milimanci
08-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Douchebag emos that can't sing to save their lives...

...or slutty teen girls that can't rap for shit?

A bit TOO difficult of a decision but...Millionares because they're girls and look decent, at best.

ApochWeiss
08-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Both of these bands are the reason why I'm never having kids. Cause I swear if they liked them, I'd be in jail for murder.

I GUESS if I gotta pick the lesser of the two evils I'll go with that Millionaires or whatever solely on the fact that they are female are clearly have intentions to abuse the fuck out of the US government's wellfare system, if they haven't already. Sneaky bitches...

Kill...Me...

Bloody crap! Who would listen to those bands?! *Shudders* brokeNcyde is better...

Wanna borrow my shotgun from the Fred movie thread?

VladimirK
08-18-2010, 11:58 AM
I would have to choose lodging the nearest long, sharp object in my ears.
However, so that I'm not just picking an unavailable alternative and not answerting your question, I would say Millionaires were better because I loathe that screamo bullshit. Even just looking at them makes me want to take the afore-mentioned long, sharp object and repeatedly sink it into every one of those guys in the first video.

Now just to resume Jethro Tull at full volume to clear my ears...

Deadly Moves
08-18-2010, 12:27 PM
This poll is like asking which is better Human turd or dog turd?

Both of those songs are utter shite!!! Kids like that need a .45 in the face

exo-apollo
08-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Haha that first video is hilarious the way he yells into that girls reaction less face.

animeaddict42
08-19-2010, 07:07 PM
This is a tough one... Millionaires is slightly better, only because the lyrics are a bit more... varied I guess? And at least it can pass as catchy (thought shitty) pop. Still both the worst songs I have ever heard.

SteamingClown
08-20-2010, 11:00 AM
I think...I think that BrokeNCYDE song is the worst song I've ever heard in my life. I could do that dudes job, just scream the last word of every sentence and have retarded hair.

Let's get F**cking Freaky now! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Sweet lord that was awful.

As for Millionaires? Not AS bad, but my life, how do these people get a record contract? I bet they gave ass to pathetic sap who signed those fools. I hate girls who think it's awesome to get drunk and be a slut. Girls like those "millionaires" and Ke$ha.

Millionaires. Just because Freaxxx is the worst song on the face of the earth.

vX DRoPDEaD Xv
08-20-2010, 11:34 AM
i voted for Millionaires :D

they were playing live at a club i went to and ive gotta say they're pretty hot in person ;)

Job For A Pyro
08-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Two of the worst bands ever. Haha, nice.

ElPeruve
08-22-2010, 09:54 PM
You've got a sick and twisted mind for even thinking up this poll. If I have to, I'll go with Millionaires. The other ones just need to be neutered.

milecoupe
08-24-2010, 04:27 AM
Millionaires hands down.

I've seen both live at warped and millionaires suprised me.I thought they'd be crappy but i supriseinly enjoyed them and out of this "genre" them and 3oh3 are the only ones i like.

Now brokencyde i loved them till i saw them live.Live they can't sing worth crap,all they do is beg girls to have sex(while on stage) and beg even harder for weed and just wow there horrid.

StW
08-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Both horrible....I couldn't stand either lmao

Straylow
08-24-2010, 03:03 PM
Millionaires, I guess. Mainly cause there isn't a guy shouting out the last lyrics the overly auto-tuned guy is singing.

Seriously though, this is what some people believe to be good music? No, no. This is what some people consider music? How...just how!? I couldn't even get to one minute on both videos. Ugh, I just hate some kids, ya know? Some of 'em don't even look 18.

HeartSkull
08-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Is it just me or did pretty much every girl in the 'Freaxxx' video look either bored or slighly disgusted. Still i'm going to have to go Millionaires as it was slightly less painfull, both songs were utter ear rape though.

KeepEmRolling
08-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Millionaires are slightly better for me only because I could tolerate the "music" a little more. Vocals in both songs were garbage.

institutions
08-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Jesus fucking christ.

I got through 1 minute of the first video and went "Holy shit. I'm definitely picking the 2nd one no matter what."
Then I started the 2nd video.
SON OF A BITCH!
One of them was decent looking, but I can't stand what the fuck they're talking about. Sure alcohol and sex is fun, but...I really can't describe how I feel about that video without every single word in the sentence being profane.

Fuck them both, but if I was at a record burning and had to throw one of these in the fire before the other, I'd throw Millionaires first.
That doesn't mean I like brokencyde, or ever tolerate them.
It's just...god damn.

Sean 94
08-24-2010, 08:36 PM
My ears got raped by that emo shit, someone blow their tiny brains out please.. :mad:

mikemc
08-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Wow...that was worse than having to choose between Bush or Kerry....

Snipingcat
08-25-2010, 06:50 PM
RUBISH.... they cant even sing. only ugly and stupid people who like terrible songs like these. xD...

Neverender
08-26-2010, 11:52 AM
RUBISH.... they cant even sing. only ugly and stupid people who like terrible songs like these. xD...
Unrelated post is unrelated.

I choose option C: Death by rabid mongoose. Because quite honestly, I'd rather be killed by one than be forced to listen to those two bands.

Hulking Bubba65
08-30-2010, 05:00 AM
Tough choice to make, they were so bad I was literally laughing out loud. When the brokencyde song first went into auto-tune, that cracked me up so bad. Also pretty much everytime the guy yelled I started to laugh because it was so terrible. I went with Millionaires, but damn this was awful, and great at the same time.

XxBlueSpade2xX
08-30-2010, 05:10 AM
Holy crap. That was awful. Why did the first one have a dancing pig? Who are these people? Is this shit on the radio?

I chose the girl band. As annoying as that song was, that screaming douchebag in the first video was absolutely sickening.

minko
08-30-2010, 05:34 AM
Probably the worst thing I've ever heard. Managed to get through a minuet of Millionaires vs 30 seconds of brokeNcyde...so I guess they're better.

Spectre323
08-30-2010, 05:45 AM
Honestly they both kind a suck, but if I had to pick one I would choose brokeNcyde. They did alright in the middle.

XxBlueSpade2xX
08-31-2010, 07:39 AM
Honestly they both kind a suck

Kinda?! This is the exact opposite of good music. It isn't even halfway decent. (IMO).

Does this music sell well or anything? *please say no*

rvlution
08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
Millionaires. The boobs.