PDA

View Full Version : Activating My360Achievements

CMpunk17
08-14-2010, 01:28 PM
can anyone help me. i want to be ranked on the websites leader boards.

Agent Aero
08-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi, welcome to the site ;)
See THIS (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35509) thread for information on how to added to the sites leaderboards

CMpunk17
08-14-2010, 03:57 PM
thanks man that helps a ton. is there any way to tell how many posts i have or do i have to count? lol

p.s. btw. gears 2. nice.

p.p.s. i realize now that the post count is right over there <= lmao.

p.p.p.s. and i hate to bug you but is there a way to get some kind of notification (in my email or profile page) for the forums that i'm participating in?

no remix
08-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Should say riiiiight there...

<----

Ohh. Too late. You figured it out.

Agent Aero
08-14-2010, 04:29 PM
p.p.p.s. and i hate to bug you but is there a way to get some kind of notification (in my email or profile page) for the forums that i'm participating in?

Every time you reply to a certain thread you can have the options to subscribe to it. To start this click User CP, and the Edit Options. Scroll down a little and then you'll see 'Default Thread Subscriptions Mode'. Click the drop down menu and choose your desired option ;)

You can also click on your forum name where it says when you last visited and if you have any private messages, and then you'll be taken to your profile, then click on the statistics tab and then click 'Find all posts by <Insert Gamertag Here>.

Don't worry dude, if there's anything else you need help with just leave me a visitor message or send a PM

CMpunk17
08-14-2010, 04:34 PM
Should say riiiiight there...

<----

Ohh. Too late. You figured it out.
haha yeah i'm a little slow

CMpunk17
08-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Every time you reply to a certain thread you can have the options to subscribe to it. To start this click User CP, and the Edit Options. Scroll down a little and then you'll see 'Default Thread Subscriptions Mode'. Click the drop down menu and choose your desired option ;)

You can also click on your forum name where it says when you last visited and if you have any private messages, and then you'll be taken to your profile, then click on the statistics tab and then click 'Find all posts by <Insert Gamertag Here>.

Don't worry dude, if there's anything else you need help with just leave me a visitor message or send a PM
yeah wow that really helps. thanks again.