PDA

View Full Version : achievements glitchy?

mgloss101683
08-14-2010, 03:44 PM
I've done he's got all day probably 15 times now and it's not unlocking, is anyone else having problems with this or something similar?

thanks

DarkManX
08-15-2010, 12:56 PM
I've done he's got all day probably 15 times now and it's not unlocking, is anyone else having problems with this or something similar?

thanks
I've heard that it unlocks after the game.

lordrex217
08-15-2010, 03:11 PM
it unlocks at the end of the play.

sweetvar26
08-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Same here, it is supposed to unlock right away but I did not get it either.

I tried couple of times yesterday with the Pats, Vikings and I tried today with the Saints. I stay for more than 10 seconds too and do get rid of the ball, still does not show up.

:(

xMidget_Furyx
08-16-2010, 07:05 PM
i got this yesterday with the vikings. i was on the 2 i subbed in Tavaris Jackson and ran straight back to the other endzone took the sack got the achievement hit the rewind button.

bLaKgRaVy
08-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Maybe you're not staying in the pocket. The slightest move left or right takes you out of it. When you are near the opposing team's endzone, just run straight back and count to 10, then move right or left and throw away the ball. You have to run straight back or else you are not in the pocket. It unlocks at the end of the play, unlike last years when it unlocked at the end of 10 seconds. You have to manually count. You can do that, right? ;)

PS - There are no glitched achievements. How else have people been getting 1000 in it if the achievements are glitched. You aren't meeting the requirements of the achievement, hence it is not unlocking for you. Despite me hating EA with a passion (I Gamefly EA games), one thing they have gotten right is achievements that aren't glitched (unless you count Tiger Woods PGA 06 and the closed servers).

mikemc
08-16-2010, 07:53 PM
i didnt have trouble with this achievement...just stay in the pocket for ten seconds...don't move left or right...and it should unlock immediately

rdrunr89
08-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Best glitch I had was in the Madden moments. Its one about halfway down where you aren't supposed to let Manning score a TD. I can't remember who its against.

Anyway, I failed the first time around and had like a 1:40 left when they scored but it ended and said I failed. I redid it, they scored and this time it allowed a kickoff to me. Indy kicks off, I get the ball run one play (now losing 35-34) and it ends and says that I completed the challenge. Beats me.

BSC YoungBoy
08-17-2010, 05:40 PM
there are no glitches, you are just doing it wrong. i have a much better method than the running backwards.

you set the defense to prevent and then before the play, hot route the d-linemen to run zones as well. then just stand still with the qb for about 12seconds (just to be safe) then do whatever to get the play to end and it will unlock

proof100
08-17-2010, 05:49 PM
you dont need to throw the ball, i got the achievement right after i was sacked. make sure you change your skill to rookie and the CPU pass rush sliders down to 0. i picked a shotgun 5 wide play and kept pump faking which causes some of the DL to jump and fall down. you shouldnt have to take more then a step or two in order to avoid any rush that does get through. also if you have any question on how big the pocket is do the passing virtual trainer.

sweetvar26
08-17-2010, 09:44 PM
I just got it today, I used to run around a lot which is why I did not get it.

Make sure you run straight back after the snap and use an athletic quarterback like Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers who are a bit faster ;)

xMidget_Furyx
08-18-2010, 07:13 AM
you dont need to throw the ball, i got the achievement right after i was sacked. make sure you change your skill to rookie and the CPU pass rush sliders down to 0. i picked a shotgun 5 wide play and kept pump faking which causes some of the DL to jump and fall down. you shouldnt have to take more then a step or two in order to avoid any rush that does get through. also if you have any question on how big the pocket is do the passing virtual trainer. you don't have to change sliders just set it to rookie and run straight back. make sure you have enough space to run straight back for 10 seconds. i got this using Tarvaris Jackson the Vikings back up QB vs the seahawks in a pre season game.

rdrunr89
08-18-2010, 11:07 AM
I got this when I was playing 15 min quarters so I could get the INT achieve. I used the Bears vs Browns and I dropped back and counted. I think I was there for about 14 seconds before I finally threw the ball.