PDA

View Full Version : Semi accurate gap guide for skate rance and koyoto?

JBong6
04-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Does anyone have a link to decent worded gap guide for either of these 2 levels. I'd ask for a vid but I see that most people have already with no luck, so I can settle for written one. I gotta get this game finished and these 2 levels gaps are all I need.

Rocket
04-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Just do a quick google search, they have links to the gap guides at Gamefaqs for sure and a few other sites...I would link it for you myself, but can't access gamefaqs from work...just use google man, and also go to the main page and use the videos that are linked...for kyoto they will help...not so much on skate ranch as the guide itself is pretty self explanitory...

JBong6
04-26-2007, 05:39 PM
I used the gamefaqs one but its not very descriptive and I didn't see a vid for Koyoto anywhere what thread contained that vid? I will google it a see what I get. I tried yahho search, is google going to offer better results?

JBong6
04-26-2007, 07:20 PM
My bad u were right the GAMEFAQs guide was right on I was using the GAMESPOT guide which really sucked. I now have all gaps except for the HIP SHOT in KOYOTO can anyone help or wanna jump in live and show me quick, I think I'm in the right area but I cant seem to get it to register when I drop the level. Thanks for all the help!

GOT IT!