PDA

View Full Version : Info on the new DLC and update

GirDraxa
08-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Here's the latest from the guys at SPIKE GAMES:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Because you guys are awesome I'm going to release this here first before our official Press Announcement on Monday.

Try these awesome unlockable modes in Deadliest Warrior: The Game!

To access these modes enter the combinations at the title menu. Remember that cheats get disabled when accessing online gameplay, and don't affect Trophies.

Zombie Mode - Y, A, A, A, X, B

Slice Mode - Enables all strikes to cause dismemberment: LT, X, A, X, A, RT

Sudden Death - All warriors start the round with critical health: X, RB, Up, Down, LB, A

Player 1 God Mode: Up, A, X, B, Y, Down

Player 2 God Mode: Down, B, X, A, Y, Up

For maximum fun combine Zombie and Slice mode and try to win by cutting of your opponent’s feet first!

Have a good weekend!
Spike Games.
----------------------------------

Read the original post here:
http://forums.xbox.com/33805268/ShowPost.aspx

Sounds like good times to me!! :-)

alucardvash
08-14-2010, 06:44 PM
i tried entering these and they dont work?

GirDraxa
08-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Probably going to be made active on Monday, as the posting implies. Could also be when the game update is active. It's a preview of what is to come.

redbeard_nj
08-14-2010, 10:06 PM
nice, i cant wait to try them!!!

redbeard_nj
08-14-2010, 10:21 PM
i actually just tried them and they work!!

you have to enter them during the title screen that says "push start".Just wait for all the logos to show then when the Deadliest Warrior logo appears, wait for the "push start" to appear then enter the code. you will here a "weapon hit" sound if done right.( it was a different sound each time i tried, the first sounded like the sword slash and the second time sounded like the spear thrust)

Thanks again dude, these are awesome!!!!

Sarth5
08-15-2010, 03:52 AM
Sounds pretty awesome, I just wish they would change it so that if you leave or get DC/ed during an online game that you take a loss or at least give your opponent the win.

Any1 else with me?

Jose Burrito
08-15-2010, 03:54 AM
cool, seems pretty sick.

Vanilla Coke Zero
08-16-2010, 02:53 AM
shit i wonder if i can use those codes for that survival mode bullshit achievement...

El Freako
08-16-2010, 03:20 AM
tried the god mode to get the survival achievement, doesnt work so it has to be an achievement you get once you die

GirDraxa
08-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Sounds pretty awesome, I just wish they would change it so that if you leave or get DC/ed during an online game that you take a loss or at least give your opponent the win.

Any1 else with me?

That's in the coming update.

GirDraxa
08-17-2010, 04:33 PM
They're right. Zombie & Slice mode together are cool. Winning with the pirate (with both arms chopped off) by headbutting your opponents head off was hilarious.

MAxiMoZ
08-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Okay that's looks like interesting . I'm gonna try it out when I have nothing to do.

GirDraxa
08-18-2010, 08:41 PM
More posts from the developer about the new DLC:

-----------------------------------

Yes it will definitely be a few warriors and some new game modes and features.

Sorry guys, it wont be free, but I guarantee it will be worth it!

Original posts here:
http://forums.xbox.com/33847645/ShowPost.aspx

Sounds like good times are a coming

Riphade
08-18-2010, 09:27 PM
What the f*ck? Don't effect achievements my ass. You can't unlock them while using ANY code.

F***ING GREAT! Now the damn cheats WON'T go away and I can't get achievements. Stupid sh*t game.

double-v
08-20-2010, 09:03 AM
What the f*ck? Don't effect achievements my ass. You can't unlock them while using ANY code.

F***ING GREAT! Now the damn cheats WON'T go away and I can't get achievements. Stupid sh*t game.

so whats the deal is it blocking getting the G's or what anybody else have this problem. I really want to try these but if its gonna fuck my game :eek:

Riphade
08-20-2010, 05:11 PM
so whats the deal is it blocking getting the G's or what anybody else have this problem. I really want to try these but if its gonna fuck my game :eek:
Yeah it does. It SAYS if you go online it removes the codes but it doesn't. I EVEN tried adding the codes back in to remove them, and still nothing. I had to delete my game save and restart all over again. I would advise everyone NOT to use these codes until you get all your achievements.

El Freako
08-21-2010, 07:45 PM
i just went to the dashboard and restarted the game and the codes were deactivated. not sure if they affected achievements since the only two i got left are kill 25 in survival and win 10 tournaments but if i get one of them i'll let you know if they are glitched or not

Riphade
08-21-2010, 07:48 PM
i just went to the dashboard and restarted the game and the codes were deactivated. not sure if they affected achievements since the only two i got left are kill 25 in survival and win 10 tournaments but if i get one of them i'll let you know if they are glitched or not
It seemed like the cheats wore off to me too. But only the zombie cheat went away, and the god mode stayed. And after every kill it didn't show my stats going up. But good luck.

I Njoy Baths
08-22-2010, 07:20 PM
so wat acievements can i get wit the cheats enabled?

Riphade 1
08-25-2010, 10:31 PM
so wat acievements can i get wit the cheats enabled?
...None?

(Blah blah blah, won't let me post less than 20 characters)

whitecrusader13
08-28-2010, 02:27 PM

Original posts here:

Do you know how much the DLC will actually cost? Hope it's less than 400mp... Oh and will there be some new achievements???
:woop: got all of them!!! :woop:

XxStuartxX 1990
09-13-2010, 04:31 PM

Original posts here:

Sounds cool hopefully it will come with achivements I would ove it if they added a team battle and the perasian immortal then they could put an achievement where you win a team battle as 1 spartan Vs the mximum number of immortals that would be sweet

deadpool316
10-02-2010, 10:17 AM
lol sweet :drunk

deadpool316
10-02-2010, 02:32 PM
one thing i have noticed that wthen you play throught arcade with the cheats on you dont unlock the extra weapons :mad::mad::confused::confused::mad::mad::woop::woo p::drunk:drunk:locked:Bounce::eek:;):mad:

GirDraxa
10-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Still nothing new. The developer said late August, Early September, but that has come & gone. Nothing new heard from them since this post:

http://forums.xbox.com/33851464/ShowPost.aspx

Drax

Vanilla Coke Zero
10-17-2010, 04:14 AM
Still nothing new. The developer said late August, Early September, but that has come & gone. Nothing new heard from them since this post:

http://forums.xbox.com/33851464/ShowPost.aspx

Drax

i heard through the grapevine that the DLC was coming out during december/january.

El Freako
10-25-2010, 10:24 PM
well i finally got the survivalist achievememnt so it seems using cheats doesnt completely lock out achievements.