PDA

View Full Version : Fastest / Easiest way to get Pick Up Six and Butterfingers

JRnicus
08-14-2010, 10:19 PM
First off edit the lions so that there QB and HB stats are real low make sure carrying is as low as possible use to controllers be the colts and vs. the lions outdoor stadium with heavy snow and 5 min quarters also make sure you have unlimited rewinds kick to the lions to start the game and resume setting an the guy out at about the 3 then edit the sliders in penalties turn off sides to 0 in cpu skills put fumbles to 0 in player skills for you controller make it rookie then player controls for 2nd controller should be all-madden now all your in game settings are good after that now to pick the play offence should be in gun spread flex WR then A for the draw and you can pick any play for defense now you want to be Mothis or Freeney and get on the other side of the line put the guy you his back is only a couple steps away from the center then snap it with the 2nd controller and go to hit the HB with your guy try and time it so you get to him just as he is getting the hand off make sure your holding down LB to strip the ball it will probably take a couple tryís so if you donít get it rewind then get you guy on defense called for encroachment then decline the penalty with your 2nd controller the reason for this is so that you only get 1 rewind on each play but if you do the penalty it will reset it and you will get another rewind for that play then keep running the same thing I got it real quick like this.

sweetvar26
08-15-2010, 02:14 PM
When you have the second controller to be Lions and their skills set to All Madden, would that make it easier for the first controller to strip the ball of the QB's hands or harder?

JRnicus
08-15-2010, 05:24 PM
easier it makes the game harder for them and like I said you want to try and strip it from the HB just as he is getting it took me 8 trys to get all 3 fumbles

Icyassassin13
08-15-2010, 08:51 PM
i did the 3 fumbles pretty easily

BubsTheGreat
08-15-2010, 09:26 PM
After many failed attempts to get the butterfingers achievement, I came across your post and it worked as advertised. Thank you so much, I now have 1000g

xMidget_Furyx
08-15-2010, 11:01 PM
i'll have to give this a try

ROOKdaddyPIMP
08-16-2010, 04:50 AM
Works like a f***ing champ! Thank you!

bLaKgRaVy
08-16-2010, 02:56 PM
I used ThrustPumpkin's method and got the Pick Up 6 achievement in 6 seconds doing the field goal way. No editing, no changing skill levels, no rewinds, no nothing.

And for Butterfingers, just play against the CPU and have My Madden > My Settings > CPU Skill > Rushing > Fumbles to 0 (zero). I got about 20 strips during a 5-minute quarter game on Pro. No editing the CPU's roster whatsoever.

Easier than editing the roster, playing on two difficulty levels, playing in the snow, and even rewinding. You don't need to do all that.

JRnicus
08-18-2010, 01:05 AM
idn i had a hard time doing it with the kicker so I played around till i got this way

CanuckLefty
08-20-2010, 12:59 AM
Although a grammatical trainwreck, I found the TC's method to work pretty well. With Pumpkin's method, I was blocking them, but it wasn't triggering the fight for.

This got me five fumbles (including the Fight For) on about 12 plays. Props.

subsonickharma
08-24-2010, 06:41 AM
I did the My Madden > My Settings > CPU Skill > Rushing > Fumbles to 0 (zero) method for the butterfingers achievement. I had eli fumbling the bal every single time i touched him, it got ridiculous.
For the pck up 6, I just turned offsides off, used two controllers and had the them return the kick to the 3 yd line. Then select max protect punt...lined up my d guy between the two blockers, started the kick and then hit y to jump and block...then x to dive...worked after the 3rd rewind.

DarkManX
08-24-2010, 04:00 PM
I got mine while I was going for the pro bowl achievement. Turned offsides off and difficulty to rookie. Put CPU sliders all the way to 0 for fumbling and got it easily. Just keep on spamming the LB button.

BWOzar
08-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Worked perfectly for me to (finally) get that damn Pick Up 6 achievement - thanks for the post!