PDA

View Full Version : Take It Back

LarZieJ
08-15-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm stuck at the very last mission,

everytime i follow the giant robot on the bridge it seems he gets stucked and doesnt move on,

someone else had this problem? any solution?

i hope so :)

ozgoon56
08-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Have you tried moving around a bit or going back and then forward again to find the trigger point? I had NPCs get stuck a few times but I always managed to get them moving again by that technique.

m3i0x3
08-16-2010, 01:30 AM
ive heard of people having this happen before, unfortunately ive never heard of a fix.

some people say to try physically running into Prime to scoot him forward, some say try to hit him with mini-nuke, some say delete Broken Steel, clear the system cache then re-install Broken Steel. im not sure what would work for you.

hopefully you can get this resolved without having to reload old saves or restart character.

best of luck

Milimanci
08-16-2010, 07:52 PM
I had this problem too. Just reload the autosave back at the citadel main doors.

LarZieJ
08-19-2010, 03:34 AM
alright thank you :) i just reloaded and now i stayed a little closer to and he walked straight forward,

after that i did that mission a second/third time to get the lv 20 neutral and evil achievements to, and shot at him for fun, fawkes went like hell on his ass and he stopped moving again xD