PDA

View Full Version : Why no decent info yet?

InfernoFrY
08-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Its a month away from release and yet its hard to find anything about this game. The trailers dont exactly promote any above-standard aspects of the game.

Everything I've seen of this so far without having do research to find is that it appears to be a bog-standard RPG. However the new multiplayer mode dubbed "village mode" sounds like the most interesting thing about it but for some reason they havent talked about it much. To me this would be a big selling point because it hasnt been done and sounds quite fun.

Kingbubbaho
08-18-2010, 04:43 PM
I was wondering about this too, there seems to be little in the way of gameplay footage or advertising. I'm worried that this is a rush job they hope people will buy out of ignorance. Let us hope that this is not the case!

PenderPowguin
08-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Haha, you guys are obviously in the dark on this one. There is TONS of footage and information out there, you're just not looking in the right direction. Allow me to help, by the way this game is going to be SUPREME and it doesn't looked rushed but rather it looks as if it actually has potential to be GOTY, but probaby won't win due to more mainstream games coming out. But here's this http://board.zuxxez.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171
You'll find everything you want to know and more here, also there's a video in there somewhere that shows two of the achievements you can get. One with the spell cards called "Correct Spelling" and another called "Big Brother" entailing usage of the occulas. Please take your time on that forum as there is ALOT of information I am sure you're unaware of. Enjoy.