PDA

View Full Version : demo problems

MASS DOMINATION
08-17-2010, 06:46 PM
so i've been playing the demo for a while trying to win the rookie cup tournament but it says that 1 or more players contracts have expired and that i need to switch them out. does the demo even allow u to renew contracts and if so how? one of the contracts that need to be renewed is my goalie so i cant swap him out if i cant renew his contract thus prohibiting me from playing in the tourney!:confused:

also a smaller question i have is how do u do the goal celebrations. i cant seem to do it no matter what i press.

Pesico
08-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Contracts aren't available in the demo. You could always start over and get a new team and hopefully not run into this problem.

MASS DOMINATION
08-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Contracts aren't available in the demo. You could always start over and get a new team and hopefully not run into this problem.

i know but i've leveled up my team a lot and am about to go into the finals against team canada. by winning the tournament u unlock a special ultimate team reward pack. if i restart all that progress is gone and it will be be very hard to win the tourney with a low level team and i will probably run into the same problem again.

superchimp99
08-18-2010, 04:37 AM
I ran into this problem too. That's why its a demo, though. Just wait for the actual game. the "special reward" pack will consist of players that you can get anyway in the full version. And the celebrations controls are in one of the menus i passed through.

MASS DOMINATION
08-18-2010, 07:09 AM
okay thanks. im going to try and beat team canada anyway just for some self accomplishment. i lost 3-2 to them earlier today. the winning goal was actually the result of a deflection from a broken stick.:(

Toathy
08-22-2010, 07:58 AM
The only way you can finish the tourney is if you beat all 3 teams on your first try.