PDA

View Full Version : how to get any offline achievment 100% chance

NZ Deadman NZ
08-18-2010, 02:30 AM
ok simple enough. set the game to save every time you go to the menu aftr pressing start.

then start the tornament.
if you win hands (just keep betting and raising all in) then press start n sav.
If you lose then turn the console off before the message saying you busted comes up.
This means when you start the console again and load the save you will be at the last hand you saved.

Note: its easier installing game. faster on load up.

peaceM
09-07-2010, 11:48 PM
I didn't have to restart the console, I just went back to the dashboard and started the game again.

Flopsy86
09-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Signing out of your profile is easier than restarting the game altogether.

It just puts you back on the main menu if you sign out, then you just sign in again.

HabsCen10ial
09-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Signing out of your profile is easier than restarting the game altogether.

It just puts you back on the main menu if you sign out, then you just sign in again.

This is the quickest way to do it.

Does anybody know if this works for the cash games? I don't think it does.

Half Lit Kandel
06-09-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't know if it works for cash games, but to make it easier and less time consuming, as long as you see the opponents hand before the river, you should have enough time during the time it takes the dealer to deal the last card to be able to determine your outs, or your opponents outs if you have them beat. You will have about a second and a half between the card being dealt and the game determining the winner to know if you lost or not, if you lost, go to the pause menu before the game determines the winner of the hand and exit the game. When you enter into the game again, you will join back in just before the hand you lost on.

I also will pause and let the game auto-save before I get to that point as well, just in case I can't determine the winner quick enough.