PDA

View Full Version : Need items to complete Knothole DLC

Genosha
08-18-2010, 02:20 PM
I need;
2x Puny Carrot
1x Monk Robe
1x Pure Experience Potion

To get the last 3 items for the store at Knothole Island. If you can help me, you make me a very happy man.

(Also looking for Chicken Suit but no hurry at all).

Spanish Assault
08-18-2010, 02:43 PM
the guide has some great tips as far as what to do to get these items...did you try that?

metallicorphan
08-19-2010, 07:37 PM
i think the chicken suit is obtained by doing that website flash game on Fable 2.com...and it will be in the trunk in the heroes guild...although i could be wrong

Monk Robes is at the clothes seller in Oakfield,outside the pub

Toams07
08-20-2010, 10:34 AM
The monk robe can be bought at Oakfield clothing stall, if it's not there just sleep a couple of days so the shop can re-stock.

Pure Experience extract will be available someday at Bowerstone alchemist, as long as the economy is high enough and you're story progress is far enough.

And in the ''Knothole Island'' subsection there's a thread with an excellent video to guide you to lots of puny carrots.

metallicorphan
08-20-2010, 01:29 PM
God almighty no one reads anymore...

FABLE2 WEBSITE IS HAVING ISSUES...PER M$ THEY HAVE NO ESTIMATED UPTIME TO FIX IT!!!

and where did it say this originally,that i 'didn't read'?...and even if the website is having issues,should i not of told him where the chicken suit is supposed to be then?....what the hell,eh...the chicken suit is in a chest on the third floor of the furniture store,no wait drink 10 beers in the cow and corset, and then go get it ..i can't tell you the truth Genosha on where it is because Carmona starts having issues with everyone

Toams07
08-20-2010, 01:43 PM
and where did it say this originally,that i 'didn't read'?...and even if the website is having issues,should i not of told him where the chicken suit is supposed to be then?....what the hell,eh...the chicken suit is in a chest on the third floor of the furniture store,no wait drink 10 beers in the cow and corset, and then go get it ..i can't tell you the truth Genosha on where it is because Carmona starts having issues with everyone

it's kinda useless to tell him where it's supposed to be if he can't obtain it that way right?

Spanish Assault
08-20-2010, 03:11 PM

How about these 2 threads below or the hundreds of others:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=240617

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=251238

why would you bother telling him how to get it if you can't?

it's kinda useless to tell him where it's supposed to be if he can't obtain it that way right?

Exactly..

metallicorphan
08-22-2010, 02:30 PM
yeah it may of already been said on this forum but not this thread,this was the first thread i came to after coming back to this forum after 2 years since last time i played Fable 2,then i have someone going mental saying that i don't read...nice attitude

and so we all keep quiet on where the chicken suit is supposed to be because he can't get it?...shady bastards,at least let him know...he would of kept on searching for it

Toams07
08-22-2010, 02:51 PM
yeah it may of already been said on this forum but not this thread,this was the first thread i came to after coming back to this forum after 2 years since last time i played Fable 2,then i have someone going mental saying that i don't read...nice attitude

and so we all keep quiet on where the chicken suit is supposed to be because he can't get it?...shady bastards,at least let him know...he would of kept on searching for it

there are about hundreds of posts and threads about that chicken suit. wouldn't have taken him long to find out