Game about the irish mob!

damtalldylan

?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• The Irish Mob needs a game!
    • I'd rather play as a bunch of greasy I Talians

There are several games on the Italian mob i.e. Godfather, Mafia II. But there is not a single game on the Irish mob. IMO it would be a great game because the Irish mob is more bad@ss and they kill more people. Like just last year in Charlstown, Boston, (Where I live) There was an Irish Mob related quadruple homicide in our local 99 Restaurant. AND there were over 200 bank robberies in the boston area last year. 95% Were carried out by the Irish Mob. IMO a game like Mafia II but about the Irish would be GREAT! Your thoughts?

Can one of these polls actually seem legit? They almost always seem poorly worded or grammatically incomprehensible.

Example;

"Wats the l337357 game youv evah played!"

"1. CoD"

"2. GoTWGsHAelLLTKH"

"c. BFF"

I know most people here aren't from Pew or Rasmussen, and also I may be the only person that it irks, but I can't vote in these semi-literate polls.

As an Irishman i bloody hope it never happens. The god-awful accents the sterotypical Irish character have in almost EVERY game is so bad I want to cut off me ears sometimes. A whole game of them...........oh the horror.

And I doubt the "Irish mob" would be too put out by it, all the devs have to do is buy them each a pint and all is well.

Can one of these polls actually seem legit? They almost always seem poorly worded or grammatically incomprehensible.

Example;

"Wats the l337357 game youv evah played!"

"1. CoD"

"2. GoTWGsHAelLLTKH"

"c. BFF"

I know most people here aren't from Pew or Rasmussen, and also I may be the only person that it irks, but I can't vote in these semi-literate polls.

I've been noticing the same thing. People need to put a little more time into their polls, starting with reasonable options.

OT: I don't really care one way or another to see an Irish Mob game. I can almost guarantee, we will never see one though.

Italian mob has been portrayed countless times in TV shows and movies so video game makers have a good base of material to look at and take from. Irish mob doesnt really have that same solid base of entertainment for video game designers to draw their ideas from and more importantly to see if its a genre that people are even interested in.

I think if anything, it should be Russian mob first. And not just GTA IV, although that was the closest. Actually, they had an Irish family in that too! So I guess it's got some Irish mob elements.

Anyway, just go watch "Death to Smoochy" over and over again. That's got a good dose of Irish mob.