PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Challenges

Jellybean468
08-18-2010, 05:03 PM
What is the strategy for achieving a Platinum Trophy in invisible challenges? I use the Danger Bear costume and send everyone insane normally, but doing that in invisible challenges would make me fail the challenge. Help meee.

Yuitsu
08-18-2010, 08:03 PM
I actually managed to platinum both of mine eventually..

Use a ninja.

Sneak around sabotaging stuff repeatedly. Let them call for help if you're feeling brave. Sneak around some more. Object kills.

If you get your multiplier to x25 or above, bust the Unibear statues.

Do NOT try to scarekill them when they've gone insane, that counts as a seen despite them being pretty dead. Even if they're running around like a loon and everyone else has barricaded themselves in the cabin. (I think this should have been coded better.) If they all barricade themselves in, find a gun and shoot at them from cover, they should start coming out. I found that by hiding, BOO!ing, and moving, then BOO!ing again I could lure them down to some chaos for points. Hard to explain but easy in practice.

I also found out for the level 6 one, don't wear Robo Prime, because after a while, if you're in the same vacinity as the real Robo Prime, even if you're hiding, you'll get seen. I guess the bears can't differentiate between the two of you.

Jellybean468
08-18-2010, 09:29 PM

Use a ninja.

Sneak around sabotaging stuff repeatedly. Let them call for help if you're feeling brave. Sneak around some more. Object kills.

Do NOT try to scarekill them when they've gone insane, that counts as a seen despite them being pretty dead. Even if they're running around like a loon and everyone else has barricaded themselves in the cabin. (I think this should have been coded better.) If they all barricade themselves in, find a gun and shoot at them from cover, they should start coming out. I found that by hiding, BOO!ing, and moving, then BOO!ing again I could lure them down to some chaos for points. Hard to explain but easy in practice.

I also found out for the level 6 one, don't wear Robo Prime, because after a while, if you're in the same vacinity as the real Robo Prime, even if you're hiding, you'll get seen. I guess the bears can't differentiate between the two of you.

Thanks a lot :)

Also, which costume is it then?

Yuitsu
08-19-2010, 06:41 AM
Master Naughty or Master Miyagi should do the job! Silent running all the way, so as soon as a bear turns around, wooooosh.

Jellybean468
08-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Master Naughty or Master Miyagi should do the job! Silent running all the way, so as soon as a bear turns around, wooooosh.

Thanks, will try and get these done today. Nearly at my Naughticorn costume :uzi:

Jellybean468
08-19-2010, 09:00 PM

Use a ninja.

Thanks! Just Platinum'd the first one :D