PDA

View Full Version : Gamescom 2010 Trailer

Slug
08-18-2010, 05:03 PM
enjoy..

YouTube- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - PS3 _ X360 - Gamescom 2010 Trailer.mp4

Remmetje
08-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Unbelievable!! Incredible!! Astonishing!!

Gotta love that trailer!

Slug
08-18-2010, 05:21 PM
yup, deffinatly the best trailer so far

HorsemanOfWar16
08-18-2010, 06:15 PM
I WANT WANT WANT!!
- trailer looks amazing!
-man this game looks awesome cant wait - just hoping for confirmation on CE of the game for U.K. then ill be happy as larry :)

Takamura Bear
08-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Excellent trailer, makes me even more excited. This is a how the Naruto Shippuden anime should be; stunning visuals & animation with great choreography.

A couple of things I noticed from the trailer:

1. It was once stated that you could play as all members of the Akatsuki, but I see no sign of Tobi or Zetsu in the trailer. Perhaps this is because we haven't seen their abilities properly yet in the manga? Unless they're keeping them secret...

2. There will be three versions of Sasuke: normal Sasuke, Sasuke when he fights Itachi and Akatsuki Sasuke with mangekyo, each with different move sets.

3. Unless I'm mistaken, the Ougi's still have some cinematic parts to them from what I saw.

4. This game looks awesome. :p

MADasaHatter
08-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Wow. Just wow.

The Jiraya Summoning fight looks drooly-awesome. Would love to see a HD version of the trailer though.

UK Dennis
08-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Awesome!!!! Pain is going to be awesome to play as. Hopefully they will allow you to choose which Pain to be, which would mean that 6 of the 40+ characters are Pain. Each one should have different move-set and jutsus. A bit much i know but i cant wait!

*drools at the thought*

Slug
08-18-2010, 08:17 PM
just hoping for confirmation on CE of the game for U.K. then ill be happy as larry :)

im pretty sure it will come out for the U.K. This is whats written under the CE edition of the game on Coolshop.co.uk
'Pre-order this now. Release date is Friday 15 October, 2010 (expected).
This product is currently not possible to order because the manufacturer can not provide a new delivery date. You can enter your email address below and be notified when the product becomes available..'

1. It was once stated that you could play as all members of the Akatsuki, but I see no sign of Tobi or Zetsu in the trailer. Perhaps this is because we haven't seen their abilities properly yet in the manga? Unless they're keeping them secret...

There was apparently a french article about the game that confirmed Zetsu but no answers were given when people started firing Q's at NB's twitter. so here's for hopin! as for Tobi, if he is in the game i reckon it'l be the silly side of him.. not the serious side that we've seen so far in the manga

Slug
08-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Awesome!!!! Pain is going to be awesome to play as. Hopefully they will allow you to choose which Pain to be, which would mean that 6 of the 40+ characters are Pain. Each one should have different move-set and jutsus. A bit much i know but i cant wait!

*drools at the thought*

All we know of the pains so far is that they're all playable, but rumours & leaks have it that they all have the same ultimate jutsu, and they all take up the same character slot.. you just select which one you want by scrolling left or right. but who knows, could be something completely different

Oogie Boogie
08-18-2010, 09:18 PM
One word to describe this trailer... EPIC!

TG Wolf
08-19-2010, 04:44 AM
WootWootWoot

NARUGASM!!

Slug
08-19-2010, 10:20 AM
heres some gamescom gameplay. Kiba vs Asuma

YouTube- Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Kiba vs Asuma Gameplay (Gamescom 2010)

Remmetje
08-19-2010, 10:28 AM
That dude playing Asuma had NO CLUE what he was doing.

Slug
08-19-2010, 10:32 AM
That dude playing Asuma had NO CLUE what he was doing.

i know lol.

Juandi007
08-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Im actually so excited for this game, that last night i dusted off my old PS2 and hunted through my old games for Naruto Ultimate Ninja. The first one :P Gonna have to play the crap out of that until October comes around. I wish we could just skip over Septembeerrrrr!!!

Takamura Bear
08-20-2010, 02:27 AM
Sasuke vs. Lee, Mount Myoboko battle stage. Good stuff.

YouTube- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - GamesCom Gameplay Video #2

Remmetje
08-20-2010, 09:12 AM
A quick notice: You really can see how important a good support team is in this movie. I was kinda curious seeing jutsu's from Sasuke but that dude only tried to use it ones (Chidori).

What is trouwens the backfire from using your awakening mode? I guess I saw Lee using his (Opening 5th gate) but didn't really notice any drawback from it.

Takamura Bear
08-20-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm not too sure if there are any drawabacks or not for using such moves to be honest. At the moment anyway.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this new video that shows parts of the story mode in action. Check it out:

http://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/battle-survivor/008/index.html

UK Dennis
08-20-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm not too sure if there are any drawabacks or not for using such moves to be honest. At the moment anyway.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this new video that shows parts of the story mode in action. Check it out:

http://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/battle-survivor/008/index.html

I dont recal a downside to the awakening modes in the first. They are like the rage modes in Rise of a Ninja.

That Video looked interesting. Im not sure if i will like the camera angle. I liked ROAN's camera. I know it isnt a huge part of the game, but it looks interesting.

SuddenJonatan
08-22-2010, 02:01 AM
The video was very awsome. Seen it many times now

Oogie Boogie
08-22-2010, 02:04 AM
I dont recal a downside to the awakening modes in the first. They are like the rage modes in Rise of a Ninja.

That Video looked interesting. Im not sure if i will like the camera angle. I liked ROAN's camera. I know it isnt a huge part of the game, but it looks interesting.
Well in the broken bond when you use Rock Lee and you open the gates it starts making your health drop, so maybe it will do the same for Ninja Storm 2...

MADasaHatter
08-22-2010, 03:48 AM
Well in the broken bond when you use Rock Lee and you open the gates it starts making your health drop, so maybe it will do the same for Ninja Storm 2...

Or you take more damage in that mode. Either way, I'm hoping there's a downside.

TG Wolf
08-22-2010, 04:53 PM

In the first UNS once the awakening mode ended you were given a disadvantage, I remember that Itachi's was reduced speed and Gaara's was reduced defense.
From what I recall whatever the characters main advantage was (Attack, speed, defense etc.) it got lowered after an awakening. This would last about 30 seconds then wear off.

UK Dennis
08-22-2010, 09:26 PM
In the first UNS once the awakening mode ended you were given a disadvantage, I remember that Itachi's was reduced speed and Gaara's was reduced defense.
From what I recall whatever the characters main advantage was (Attack, speed, defense etc.) it got lowered after an awakening. This would last about 30 seconds then wear off.

I couldnt remember, its been so long since i played the first. Thanks for the info.

ReverendSID
08-23-2010, 12:11 AM
The first video was awesome. Karin's moves were lame, no surprise there. But Konan actually looks like she might be pretty cool to play as, which I was kinda surprised by.
Second video, the guy playing Asuma had no clue what he was doing, it was really sad. Third video it kinda looked like neither of them really knew what they were doing, but Lee found 2 moves that he kept repeating, so sad. ;)

And, slightly off topic, why is everyone compairing this to the two previous 360 Naruto games? I've read a lot of posts with people talking about how things worked in Rise of a Ninja or Broken Bonds. This game's by a totally different (and much better) company. Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bonds were made by UbiSoft, and sucked. UNS (1 and 2) were made by CyberConnect 2, the same folks who made the 5 PS2 games and the 3 PSP games. They're better at it and they follow their own set of rules that weren't used in UbiSoft's games.

UK Dennis
08-23-2010, 01:53 AM
And, slightly off topic, why is everyone compairing this to the two previous 360 Naruto games? I've read a lot of posts with people talking about how things worked in Rise of a Ninja or Broken Bonds. This game's by a totally different (and much better) company. Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bonds were made by UbiSoft, and sucked. UNS (1 and 2) were made by CyberConnect 2, the same folks who made the 5 PS2 games and the 3 PSP games. They're better at it and they follow their own set of rules that weren't used in UbiSoft's games.

Because they are all Naruto games, thats why we compare.
ROAN didnt suck, it wasa great game. I cant really comment on Broken Bond since i still havent played it :( I would assume it is just as good.

MADasaHatter
08-23-2010, 02:20 AM
Because they are all Naruto games, thats why we compare.
ROAN didnt suck, it wasa great game. I cant really comment on Broken Bond since i still havent played it :( I would assume it is just as good.

Yeah, I agree. The games didn't suck. It's just apples to oranges really. Rise and Broken were both good games for fans who geek out about standing atop the Hokage building and going through the storyline, while Storm is about the smooth, anime style fighting and the cinematic feel. The previous two are fan service and I'm hoping to see a Shippuden entry for it.

I'm actually going to rent Broken Bond this week just so that I can 1k it (when I orginally got it, I wasn't an achievement whore:p).

ReverendSID
08-23-2010, 05:06 AM
Well, too each his own I guess. I'm a huge Naruto fan and I played both of the games by UbiSoft on 360, and I can honestly say that I f*cking hated them compared to any of the PS2 games by CC2. I'll admit that I was disappointed in UNS compared to the PS2 games as well. I mean it was a whole lot prettier of course, but they skimped on the story mode compared to what they did with their last PS2 entry. Looks like UNS2 is gonna be a little more like Narutimate Accel 2 in that regard, so I'm really looking forward to it.

But for RoaN and BB I just didn't like the combat, the graphics, the story mode... let's just leave it at I didn't like them. :)

Oogie Boogie
08-23-2010, 07:07 AM
Yeah, I agree. The games didn't suck. It's just apples to oranges really. Rise and Broken were both good games for fans who geek out about standing atop the Hokage building and going through the storyline, while Storm is about the smooth, anime style fighting and the cinematic feel. The previous two are fan service and I'm hoping to see a Shippuden entry for it.

I'm actually going to rent Broken Bond this week just so that I can 1k it (when I orginally got it, I wasn't an achievement whore:p).
I loved both Rise and Broken because they where more of a good adventure game, Ninja storm for me was the fighting game with over the top moves and cinematic scene.
I'm also hoping for new shippuden entry and hopefully if they do make a new game they would at least pick up a few things from this game.

Density Jo
08-23-2010, 11:27 AM
man, this trailer is the best trailer so far i'm even getting excited, cant wait to play as 8 gates rock lee/might guy...i need this game so much, too bad it's coming on 15th october >.>" thank you for posting up that trailer

Slug
08-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Extended Trailer

YouTube- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 New Cc2 Trailer

TG Wolf
08-30-2010, 06:42 PM
Sweet! that was cool.

I hope they release this trailer on the Dashboard. I'll take it in either Japanese or English, either is fine xD

Density Jo
08-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Oh my word, morning peacock, killer bee full 8 tails, sasuke (chidori) vs naruto (rasengan) jutsu clash just like part 1 of naruto, this trailer is pretty sweet....

Juandi007
08-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Nice! Game keeps looking better and better :D Finally managed to see some Sai gameplay in there! Not much but his moveset seems to utilizing all his artistic abilities, which is just what i was hoping for ^_^

Slug
08-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Nice! Game keeps looking better and better :D Finally managed to see some Sai gameplay in there! Not much but his moveset seems to utilizing all his artistic abilities, which is just what i was hoping for ^_^

I think Sai is going to be very under-rated and overlooked by the more popular characters like Naruto & Sasuke. Shame really I think he's pretty cool.

Takamura Bear
08-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Just though I'd post some new gameplay of the Kakuzu boss battle. Some serious shit here.

YouTube- [NEW] Naruto Ninja Storm 2 - Kakuzu vs Naruto Gameplay

Slug
08-30-2010, 09:40 PM
The Sasuke vs Itachi boss battle has been uploaded too, aint posting though as I refuse to watch any off the gameplay battles!

Density Jo
08-30-2010, 09:45 PM
The Sasuke vs Itachi boss battle has been uploaded too, aint posting though as I refuse to watch any off the gameplay battles!

why?!? :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce: after seeing that gameplay video posted by takamaru bear, i now refuse to watch it xD

Slug
08-30-2010, 09:47 PM
why?!? :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

I'll prefer seeing them for the first time when playing the game, it's boring when you know whats going to happen next in a game you'v been waiting so long for. :)

Density Jo
08-30-2010, 09:50 PM
I'll prefer seeing them for the first time when playing the game, it's boring when you know whats going to happen next in a game you'v been waiting so long for. :)

good point........i only watch gameplay videos that does not have button-commands in it, e.o that video contains button commands, must not watch it

Purge
08-30-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm going to play the shit outta Konan.

Juandi007
08-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Konan looks crazyyyy in this game! That ultimate jutsu (i think it was) she did in the gamescom trailer where she made a whole bunch of little papers into a giant spear was just brutal!

LanceX
09-11-2010, 02:39 AM
is it wrong to say i may have ji#@zed myself in excitement?

TG Wolf
09-11-2010, 06:18 AM
is it wrong to say i may have ji#@zed myself in excitement?

You JIZZED in yor pants!!

I love that song xD