PDA

View Full Version : Need help badly! Connect problems.

Silver Haze NL
08-18-2010, 09:41 PM
I am trying to get the win each scenario badge but i never get into a other room them a empty one.

I tried to boost it with 4 xboxes on my own and my 3 boost accounts found eachother without much problems but my main account did not found it 1 time, it just stayed again in the same emty lobby.

I never have any problems with any game with connecting, I used the same car for each profile and my trueskill for my main account is only a 1 (newcomer) so i don't think that can be the problem.

Only thing i think that can be the problem is that i have raced about 25 races for my main profile but i think its weird if thats it.

Has anyone a solution for me cause i realy want to complete it finally and i realy don't no what to do.

Y4n
08-21-2010, 05:51 AM
if you have restarted your router, opened xboxlive ports and checked if your nat is fully open, i dont know whatelse you could try :(

Silver Haze NL
08-21-2010, 01:07 PM
if you have restarted your router, opened xboxlive ports and checked if your nat is fully open, i dont know whatelse you could try :(

All those things are good. But now i am thinking that maby i have quit out on to many games when i was playing this game 3 years ago, so now i only get match up with quiters. I can't remember that i quited out off matches cause theses days i never do that.:confused:

But i am gonna try soon to let my boost accounts quit out off a few matches and then see if i get match up again. I could always try that right and otherwise i am screwed.:(

Joel78
08-28-2010, 06:00 AM
All those things are good. But now i am thinking that maby i have quit out on to many games when i was playing this game 3 years ago, so now i only get match up with quiters. I can't remember that i quited out off matches cause theses days i never do that.:confused:

But i am gonna try soon to let my boost accounts quit out off a few matches and then see if i get match up again. I could always try that right and otherwise i am screwed.:(

Did you happen to buy some dlc cars for your main account? I remember when I was doing this with a friend, one of his accounts couldn't get in the lobby as he was using a DLC car or something along those lines. This was a few months back now so I can't remember exact cirumstances but it's worth checking to make sure you're not using dlc that the other accounts don't have.

Silver Haze NL
08-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Yes i have the DLC cars but i always make sure i use the same car for all accounts. I have now created 1 account that can connect with my main acount, so i need to make 2 more. But i am not reary sure what i have done with it. one thing is for sure, this game matchmaking is realy fucked up.

Silver Haze NL
09-04-2010, 11:54 AM
I finally got it, after a lot off trying and racing/quiting with other profiles i was able to connect with new profiles. I still don't no what the problem was but i finally have the Achievement. Now if they put the tournaments back up i am completly happy.

KILTEDxSCOTSMAN
12-08-2010, 03:25 AM
I am having this problem now. I cannot connect to any of my friends but they all find each other ok.

verybadloser
12-11-2010, 09:25 PM
The quick answer is, the match-making in this game is horrendous, it relies on the game being very popular to actually work :<