08-18-2010, 09:50 PM
YouTube- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair Julius Gameplay

Any thoughts?

Hekkensn
08-18-2010, 10:06 PM
looks just like Johnathon. meh

Lil Cipe
08-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Agree with Hekkensn, though at least now someone else can abuse the magnet thingys.

UCB Disco
08-19-2010, 04:01 AM
I'm just still bothered that this wasn't included, seeing as it is already in the actual game. C'mon Konami! That's what CAPCOM does.

Black Watch
08-19-2010, 05:04 AM
I'm just still bothered that this wasn't included, seeing as it is already in the actual game. C'mon Konami! That's what CAPCOM does.

I don't really think it was considering the size of the file itself.

Anyways, I wasn't a big fan of the pyramid stages in Portrait of Ruin and this dlc uses the exact same tile set from it. So yea...

York82
08-19-2010, 06:10 AM
Is there any release date yet?

Seoulcrusher
08-19-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm looking forward to DLC, but I hope it's not too expensive. I was a bit disappointed with the amount of content in this game for 1200 points, considering its all recycled from previous games.

Kinky Buns
08-19-2010, 01:20 PM
I can't see this getting released for under 400MSP. Nothing is ever released that is under that amount. Plus they enjoy leeching money off people when they know they can.

UCB Disco
08-19-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't really think it was considering the size of the file itself.

Anyways, I wasn't a big fan of the pyramid stages in Portrait of Ruin and this dlc uses the exact same tile set from it. So yea...

Don't worry. It is. People originally found out that Julius and this level were in the download to begin with, but that they were locked. It's frustrating, but what can you say? People have just gotten so accustomed to buying DLC even immediately after the game is released (Hell, there are even cases where DLC comes out before the game does).

It's a terrible routine that we're allowing major companies to beat us down with, and this one is no exception. Konami should have just given all 7 Characters and 7 Chapters.

sera07
08-19-2010, 07:45 PM
4 Mb for a stage and 7 Mb for a character? Konami really doing a good job cheating us. The big company really interest in money so we had to pay extra for it.

I will buy it, ya... hope character set is cheaper. Just getting a dove flying for Maria....

Spikeyroxas
08-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Wow this level looks big.

York82
08-20-2010, 07:01 AM
The pyramid looks awsome, canīt wait for it :p
But another 400 MS Points for a recycled game is a nice rip off hehe

Adavanter
08-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Wish this game had 10 more levels and another difficulty mode. With even more loot to be had!

This game makes me wish they'd remake more of the old classics with online co-op. Secret of Mana with online co-op? Man that'd be sweet.

I don't see myself spending anymore money though :( One level and character just isn't worth $400 MS points to me.

sera07
08-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Wish this game had 10 more levels and another difficulty mode. With even more loot to be had!

This game makes me wish they'd remake more of the old classics with online co-op. Secret of Mana with online co-op? Man that'd be sweet.

I don't see myself spending anymore money though :( One level and character just isn't worth $400 MS points to me.

Yeah, and konami can sell a new pack with some "exclusive content" (like gears of wars 2) as a final pack with all character and chapter.... 2 addition character confirmed and 4 more coming .... what are those director thinking?

Jet1337
08-20-2010, 10:54 AM
I can't believe they put in Alucard and not a fucking area from Symphony of the Night or a boss from it ( Death doesn't count ).

sera07
08-20-2010, 11:17 AM
I can't believe they put in Alucard and not a fucking area from Symphony of the Night or a boss from it ( Death doesn't count ).

At least Dracula from SONT

Fire Hawk D
08-20-2010, 03:15 PM
The majority of the bosses seem to be from Dawn of Sorrow. Gergoth, Puppet Master, and Menace were all from there. To be honest, this game should end with quite a large number of final characters and levels. I mean, since they're ripping straight from the last 4 games, they have plenty of material.

The_ilest
08-21-2010, 01:06 AM
i wish they would make entirely new bosses instead of using old ones.