PDA

View Full Version : Hidden artifact on toxic swamp

tacultima1
08-19-2010, 04:52 AM
Anyone able to find the hidden artifact on toxic swamp? I've searched all over and no luck

bs000
08-19-2010, 05:16 AM
I need help with this too ._.

I'm missing a powerup on that level as well. Is there one that's particularly hidden? I'm missing the one in the last slot when you hit the BACK button to see your objectives, next to the health power up.

edit: and a skull too T_T. Where is the last skullll *cries*

tacultima1
08-19-2010, 06:03 AM
If you missing same one as us bg it's the one in the last room with the spinning boulder where you got to get it into the hole in 30secs, instead of doing that put it on platform right by fire doorway. do that then run back up top where you got boulder and should see it :)

bs000
08-19-2010, 06:53 AM
I have that one. The one I'm missing must be the one you get for getting all 10 skulls.

Trips
08-20-2010, 06:26 PM
I need help with this too ._.

I'm missing a powerup on that level as well. Is there one that's particularly hidden? I'm missing the one in the last slot when you hit the BACK button to see your objectives, next to the health power up.

edit: and a skull too T_T. Where is the last skullll *cries*

Right as you cross the bridge that gets destroyed, head downscreen to a wall that you can explode. Blow it up, and follow the cliff side till you reach a health powerup. I'm 99% certain that is the last power up.

Now if you could help me find the 5th one on that level....

AceHii
08-20-2010, 07:10 PM
have 9/10 skulls on this map, and its driving me insane. I wish someone would make some maps.

Trips
08-20-2010, 07:22 PM
have 9/10 skulls on this map, and its driving me insane. I wish someone would make some maps.

Wish I could help you out with that. I managed to nab all 10 skulls early on on it so I don't really recall where they all are. I recall some being atop the puzzle rooms and when you lower the swampy gas stuff, there is a pillar south of the healing font that has a skull on it. The skulls tend to be in high places on that map.

edit: I still can't find the 5th item on that map though and its driving me nuts!

adrive
08-20-2010, 08:48 PM
I don't recall where all 10 skulls are, but I don't recall any of them being too hard to spot.

As for the power up, it gave me some trouble too. After I killed the big guy and cleared the gas out after the first gateway, I backtracked all the way to the beginning, where you start the level and lo and behold there was a grapple ring right above an ammo power up.

You may not even have to backtrack, it might be there from the get-go.

Trips
08-20-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't recall where all 10 skulls are, but I don't recall any of them being too hard to spot.

As for the power up, it gave me some trouble too. After I killed the big guy and cleared the gas out after the first gateway, I backtracked all the way to the beginning, where you start the level and lo and behold there was a grapple ring right above an ammo power up.

You may not even have to backtrack, it might be there from the get-go.

I still never got it but apparently it wasn't too important in regards to achievements. I just unlocked 200/200 without it.

Walid
08-21-2010, 11:46 AM
i guess i can help u out here. the 5th item is right at the biggining of the level, just look back u'll find a golden hook to climp up to and get it, its an ammo power up. the last one is right after the bridge that get destroyed. after passing it immediatly go south and it will be next to a small wall. now about the last skull, i guess u guys are missing the one after the gas go down. there are two there if i remmeber correctly, one is on a pillar that u can climb the ladder for it. and the other one is in the south west area and its a pillar but u have to throw a spear to get to it. i got all of them on this level, write me if u still need any help

Drewskiii
08-22-2010, 09:19 PM
What does it mean when it says "heal the rolling ball" in the toxic swamp objective? Can anybody clarify this for me.

Walid
08-22-2010, 09:33 PM
just roll the ball u'll find after the gas goes down to the healing fountain in the same place!

hammerhand
08-22-2010, 11:50 PM
For the red skulls on Toxic Swamp, I found 9 my first run through. I found the 10th on my second run. If it happens to be the same one you're missing, it was on a column just "south" of the challenge tomb entrance, reachable after you lower the swamp gas.

hammerhand
08-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Right as you cross the bridge that gets destroyed, head downscreen to a wall that you can explode. Blow it up, and follow the cliff side till you reach a health powerup. I'm 99% certain that is the last power up.

That's the one I was missing. Thanks, good sir.

mercutio0305
08-23-2010, 09:57 AM
i'm having trouble with the first artifact in this level. where you have to get the spinning ball one step up and put it in to the fire pit. no matter where i put the bomb i cant get it up there...

edit: got it, you have to blow it up twice, first with the plants, then your bomb

XBL Unreal
08-24-2010, 02:10 AM
If you missing same one as us bg it's the one in the last room with the spinning boulder where you got to get it into the hole in 30secs, instead of doing that put it on platform right by fire doorway. do that then run back up top where you got boulder and should see it :)
So what your saying is that you don't have to get the ball in the hole in 30 seconds? I have been trying it forever and it says I am not fast enough. Thats the last thing I need for this level.

xhappyCAMPERx
09-01-2010, 07:02 AM
What does it mean when it says "heal the rolling ball" in the toxic swamp objective? Can anybody clarify this for me.

u have to carry the ball in the toxic swamp area and bomb it onto the glowing green healing well