PDA

View Full Version : Temple Grounds Weapon Help

bs000
08-19-2010, 11:30 AM
I'm on the home stretch for collectibles, but for the life of me, I cannot find this last weapon on Temple Grounds. I've been through it several times and I just can't find it.

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/bs000/SN201914.jpg

Any idea where it might be? It's the last collectible I need for the achievement, assuming you don't need to get all the power-ups.

Tyger7
08-19-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm sort of guessing it's the Bolt Action Rifle, but I'll list them all. I have been writing them all down because I'm making a collectibles guide.

Bolt Action Rifle:

At the Spider Tomb entrance, go south to where you found an ammo upgrade on a pillar. Now head just East of that and you'll see explosive boxes. Remote Mine them and it'll blow the wall apart ad you can grab the gun in that small secton.

Shotgun:

You obviously didn't miss this, it was right on the same platform as one of the sun discs by a huge ammunition crates.

Automatic Shotgun:

Score 300,000 points in the level.

bs000
08-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Awesome, thanks :D. I managed to find a skull I was missing hidden behind some explosives on a later level too. Sneaky ._.

Tyger7
08-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Awesome, thanks :D. I managed to find a skull I was missing hidden behind some explosives on a later level too. Sneaky ._.

No problem, glad it was an easy one I happened to have written down!