PDA

View Full Version : How to cross the bridge

IC3 L3G3ND
08-19-2010, 11:51 PM
On the 3rd level after getting the bridge completely formed how do i get over cos everytime i go onto it the big rolling thing with spikes on kills me, i've seen the barrels up top and shot them but that still doesn't help me any, Any suggestions guys?

rap5
08-20-2010, 12:04 AM
use ur bombs on the spike wheel and run under it

Philanthr0py
08-20-2010, 02:03 AM
After I shot the barrels and the spiked wheel came after me I just hanged off the edge of the bridge and survived.

IC3 L3G3ND
08-20-2010, 02:42 AM
After I shot the barrels and the spiked wheel came after me I just hanged off the edge of the bridge and survived.

I did this too eventually i actually fell off and she just grabbed the edge, lol, pire luck for me

bs000
08-20-2010, 06:57 PM
I did this too eventually i actually fell off and she just grabbed the edge, lol, pire luck for me

You have to do it again later, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing to hang off of the second time :P. Planting a bomb under it and detonating it pops the spike wheel up, then you can roll under it.

Trips
08-20-2010, 07:04 PM
You have to do it again later, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing to hang off of the second time :P. Planting a bomb under it and detonating it pops the spike wheel up, then you can roll under it.

I believe you're speaking about a scene near the conclusion of the game. You can also just run around it to the left or right when the spikes retract. Seemed a lot easier than popping the spike wheel up and rolling under it.

_Nosferatu_
08-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Thatīs how I did it too. :D

Great that there are multiple ways to solve a problem.

Mounting Jew
08-22-2010, 10:29 PM
In co-op there are no barrels to shoot and putting a bomb under doesnt help as it doesn't work. Anyone got an actual solution?

EDIT: Ok I worked it out. What you do is, as Lara grapple the gold ring and as the dude walk up it like a tightrope and the place a bomb on the cog. Wham I.Am.Legend once again :P