PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tournament

Tournament Kings
08-20-2010, 07:01 AM
NOTE - YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER AT THE FORUM. You can post here as a guest to participate.

Basics

This tournament is Team-Based. You need to create a team that consists of 3 members. Each member will have to fight their own opponents in a series of match-ups. This tournament does include a division for both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 systems.

Tournament Start: Two to three weeks after release. [Specific Date TBA]
Round Dates: TBA
Size: 16 Teams - 48 players [Per System]
Registration Ends: When all team spots are filled.
Tournaments: Planning to host another two to three weeks after this.

*NEW* Tournament Bracket - Xbox 360 - Designed by Assassin84 RFP (http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1816/aaafr.gif)

About Us

Everyone is welcome to participate. We are not forcing anyone to join this tournament. Our team has decided to host tournaments for the upcoming Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 game out of our own free will and time, so please be considerate. We are trying to bring the naruto gaming community together and this project can definetly be a step towards that. It is a great way to meet others to battle against and for personal reasons. We do not ask for money or any sort of entering fee. Please take the time to look at the tournament on our official forums. You DO NOT need to register to view the tournament and all its details. You are free to look at the tournament specifications at any time and choose to your own liking if you would like to be involved or not. However, in order to participate, you must sign up. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope you will support us.

Link to Tournament (http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=tandc&thread=942&page=1)

Question & Answer

Q. The game isn't even out yet. How can you expect us to make teams?
A. This tournament is just the start of many tournaments. This is only to get you used to a team style of play for upcoming tournaments. There will be no prizes this tournament so just create teams whether with friends or at random and try to have fun. [More on this on the Official Forums under "Extra".]

Contact Info

tournamentkings@yahoo.com

Tournament Kings
08-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Hey guys I know I haven't got any replies but I would still let you people know that tournament is still going, we have a lot of people coming in from the PS3 side but we still need more Xbox participants.

The new brackets are up with an example of how the tournament will be structured and played out, so be sure to check that out.

Sync Blood Diamond Prince
08-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Hey guys I know I haven't got any replies but I would still let you people know that tournament is still going, we have a lot of people coming in from the PS3 side but we still need more Xbox participants.

The new brackets are up with an example of how the tournament will be structured and played out, so be sure to check that out.
Well I'm for the 360 and yes i want in the tournament

Tournament Kings
08-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Well I'm for the 360 and yes i want in the tournament

Perfect, are you joining in as a team or as a free agent to be put into a team? either way whats ur gamer tag

Juandi007
08-29-2010, 07:44 AM
Hey sounds like a good idea! If i were to join as a free agent to be assigned a team and then say a couple of days after the game comes out i manage to find a good team, would i be able to switch into that? Gamertag = Juandi007. Either way i'd like in :D

Tournament Kings
08-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Yeah you would be able to do that. Although teams take priority over free agents. Meaning you can be a free agent and switch but if the team spots fill up, you and other free agents will be moved into a singles tournament. So it is recommended you get your team together as quickly as possible. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Sync Blood Diamond Prince
08-29-2010, 06:44 PM
Perfect, are you joining in as a team or as a free agent to be put into a team? either way whats ur gamer tag
My game tag is Harpie King

Well can I join your team Tournament Kings, I'm very skillful in naruto games.

Density Jo
08-29-2010, 07:13 PM
does the tournnament require gold membership because i dont have gold atm but i try and get gold on oct 15th

Tournament Kings
08-30-2010, 01:40 AM
@Sync Blood Diamond Prince
Unfortunately we have a full team on our side, but there are a lot more good players who signed up as free agents you should go to the official tournament thread and check the second post with a list of free agents and message them to try and form a team. Also if you can please go to the official thread and post your GT there. Link is http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tandc&action=display&thread=942&page=1

@Density Jo
Yes it is an online tournament so you will be required to have gold.

Density Jo
08-30-2010, 09:30 AM
@Sync Blood Diamond Prince
Unfortunately we have a full team on our side, but there are a lot more good players who signed up as free agents you should go to the official tournament thread and check the second post with a list of free agents and message them to try and form a team. Also if you can please go to the official thread and post your GT there. Link is http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tandc&action=display&thread=942&page=1

@Density Jo
Yes it is an online tournament so you will be required to have gold.

ow....i'll get gold but i'm not normally online everytime, im just online in an hour or 2 before resting, is that ok? btw i'll think about it, but i have a question, what happens if a team or if someone wins the tournament?

KeyOfDarkness
08-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Sounds like a fun little thing, yeah i'll join in as a free agent, although i doubt i'll be very good.
GT = OMGsniperTurtle

Tournament Kings
08-30-2010, 11:17 PM
ow....i'll get gold but i'm not normally online everytime, im just online in an hour or 2 before resting, is that ok? btw i'll think about it, but i have a question, what happens if a team or if someone wins the tournament?

Hey Density, you don't have to be online everyday to participate this tournament, as your team will have to schedule the time and date for the match to be played. Of course there will be a deadline for when the match must be played.

As for winning the tournament, you will receive points to add to your teams rank. These points will accumulate with points earned in other tournaments and every few tournaments we will invite the top teams to compete in a all stars tournament were the prizes will be greater then regular tournaments. For this tournament there will be no prize however as the game will have been recent and people must get used to the game play first.

@KeyOfDarkness ok sounds good i will add you to the free agents list.

CoregBlue1
09-02-2010, 01:29 AM
please add me to the free agents list. GT: CoregBlue1

Im going to ask 2 of my friends tomorrow, so maybe ill be able to build a team. I let you know as soon as i do.

If you know more details about the tournament, how do you let us know? Msg on Xbox?

Tournament Kings
09-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Hey, CoregBlue1

Thanks for signing up and we look forward to you building a team. All the details and information/Tournament rules are posted on the official tournament thread found here http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tandc&action=display&thread=942&page=1 updates will be posted there as well. It is best to check back there every now and then to see if any rules have changed. If we have any major update we will also update this and other forums we have posted the tournament thread on.

Also to make things easier because we check the official thread a lot more then these please post your team if you make one there.

Once again the official tournament Thread link is here http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tandc&action=display&thread=942&page=1

Tournament Kings
10-30-2010, 04:24 AM
Update! The tournament is starting soon This MONDAY! Spots have the tournament have opened up due to teams being inactive and we need you to get your squad together and sign up for the tournament. Visit royalfivepro.tk and scroll down till you find the "tournaments and contest" thread and you will find the rules and registration thread. Hope you join us in this exciting event that will rock the SHINOBI WORLD! (lol)

MrLuff
10-30-2010, 07:45 AM
I could join as a free agent thingy.

GT: MrLuff

ihardstyle
06-19-2011, 01:48 AM
hi is there still tournaments hppening and whn is the nxt 1?

Veedrock
06-19-2011, 02:51 AM
This topic is 7-8 months old and the topic creator has been offline since the last post. So it's safe to assume there's not going to be another tournament, at least not sponsored by this guy/site. It looks like that site is still somewhat active with newer fighting games but nothing specifically about Ninja Storm 2.

EDIT: Actually they got a real website up rather than simple forums, so there are still some tournaments going on. There's a couple of tournaments in session, only one that has open registration is for the PS3. HERE (http://tournamentkings.com/) is the site this topic represented, so keeping an eye on that is your best bet for tournament play.