PDA

View Full Version : There better be some god damn Yes and ELP

Inferno9000
08-20-2010, 10:30 AM
If they're bringing in a keyboard, you NEED Yes and ELP, there's no way around it. Bring in an instrument like this and don't include the two greatest keyboardists of all time? I hope there are some on the song list, or I'll be pissed. I mean Jon Lord and that guy from the Doors are great, so it's good to see Break on Through (love it) and there will probably be more Deep Purple, but seriously. My hope is for Roundabout (that bass line mine, and the keyboard solo, holy shit) or Close to the Edge, and Taurkus or Karnevil 9

All hail Rick Wakeman and Kieth Emerson!

mikachu93
08-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Roundabout was one of the first songs announced, and Smoke on the Water was leaked just the other day in an interview.

The entire setlist, save four songs yet to be confirmed, can be found in the Rumours and Facts thread. :)

Halo v8
08-23-2010, 08:08 PM
so it's good to see Break on Through (love it) and there will probably be more Deep Purple, but seriously. My hope is for Roundabout (that bass line mine, and the keyboard solo, holy shit) or Close to the Edge, and Taurkus or Karnevil 9

Roundabout IS confirmed, Smoke On The Water it's IN the game, Break On Thourgh CAN be played.

mikachu93
08-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Roundabout IS confirmed, Smoke On The Water it's IN the game, Break On Thourgh CAN be played.
In all fairness, Smoke on the Water wasn't announced when this thread was made, and they never said Break On through couldn't be played.

twitchinmonkey
09-09-2010, 12:23 AM
I'm hoping for a Yes DLC pack at some point, Your Move/I've Seen All Good People, Long Distance Runaround and Going For The One would all be a lot of fun to play

Apple2Forever
10-06-2010, 06:16 AM
I'd also love to see some Genesis and King Crimson, "The Court of the Crimson King" would be awesome. And it's a bit of guilty pleasure, but I think "Bat Out of Hell" by Meat Loaf, all ten minutes of it, would be brilliant with keyboards and multi-part vocals.

ponypo2001
10-06-2010, 02:50 PM
I'd also love to see some Genesis and King Crimson, "The Court of the Crimson King" would be awesome. And it's a bit of guilty pleasure, but I think "Bat Out of Hell" by Meat Loaf, all ten minutes of it, would be brilliant with keyboards and multi-part vocals.

They could release every Genesis song in their catalogue and it'd still not be enough. Dammit that band wrote some stunning music. I know a lot of people would laugh, but I'd really love some Phil Collins stuff too. That man is one of my musical heroes. He can play bloody anything!

RealistIdealist
10-08-2010, 07:30 AM
With the keyboard added I'd like to see some Genesis, Supertramp, ELO, some more Doors songs such as "Touch Me" or "People are Strange" MAYBE "Light my fire" though I find that song to be too boring with the 5 minutes of just constant keys, The Fray specifically "Cable Car (over my head)", some more Fleetwood Mac in keys, Guns and Roses specifically "November Rain", J. Geils specifically "Freeze Frame", "Boston" by Augustana, and some more Journey.

That's just the tip of the iceberg too.