PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE this game!

PrinceReedy
08-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Seriously, this game is so awesome! It's so addictive and its just so fun. I'm actually addicted, I spent like an hour on one of the untouchable challenges trying to get the gold medal, but I just had such a blast doing so. Its strange, I mean the graphics aren't great, and there's not much variety in terms of the setting and items and the such, but it really is just great fun!

MORE DLC PLEASE.

aelincorp
08-20-2010, 11:36 AM
more DLC is definately a must. i loved the game for the first 10 hours of gameplay and then it got to repetitive :(. but do agree it was very very addictive.

Jellybean468
08-20-2010, 12:13 PM
I don't think it's that repetitive for some reason haha :D I love it also. I only hate it when you have a gold/platinum medal and you die or fail >.<

bhiggins82
08-22-2010, 01:30 AM
I actually loved it as well...though after 20 hrs I pretty much hated it lol.

spookyblade
08-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Some challenges our bloomin annoying but i enjoyed all of the story missions, then never played it again :)

Darth Stigious
09-08-2010, 09:04 AM
This game kicks arse. If it were humans instead of bears, it would have been manhunt 3. More DLC PLEASE! :woop:

Ooyah
09-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Well it sure is nice to see people saying something positive about the game!

I love it as well. I only stopped because I got up to 910, and the bugs stopped me dead. The hanging when getting a platinum made it hard for me to go on. If the patches have solved this problem, I would like to go back to it, especially considering the DLC.

Thankfully the game seems to have sold quite well. We need more titles like this, to kick against the constant stream of big men with big guns games. Fairytale Fights was another game which felt very different. Here is hoping for Naughty Bear 2... :)