PDA

View Full Version : belly of the beast 8/10 skulls

Illidan86
08-20-2010, 05:03 PM
for the life of me i can't find these last two, blown every piller up etc, is there a side platform i'm missing?

Trips
08-20-2010, 05:27 PM
for the life of me i can't find these last two, blown every piller up etc, is there a side platform i'm missing?

I have the same problem here.

bs000
08-20-2010, 06:49 PM
When the t-rex is down to about 25% health, 4 of those fireball throwing enemies will spawn on the spider platforms. One on each group of platforms. When you kill them, they'll drop a red skull. If you've got those already, try going through all the pillars again.

Trips
08-20-2010, 06:56 PM
When the t-rex is down to about 25% health, 4 of those fireball throwing enemies will spawn on the spider platforms. One on each group of platforms. When you kill them, they'll drop a red skull. If you've got those already, try going through all the pillars again.

This exactly. There are 4 from the fire throwing guys who spawn when the rex is bellow 25% (1 on each set of spider pads), 2 in pillars (Top of screen and bottom of screen corner pillars), and lastly 4 in the ammo pad elevator you raise up.

hammerhand
08-21-2010, 06:37 AM
AHA! Thanks. I couldn't figure out where those last four were coming from. I was killing the guys, but never jumped to the platform or noticed the skulls.

Also, are those the only red skulls that drop from enemies? I can't remember any others being drops.

Trips
08-21-2010, 06:57 AM
AHA! Thanks. I couldn't figure out where those last four were coming from. I was killing the guys, but never jumped to the platform or noticed the skulls.

Also, are those the only red skulls that drop from enemies? I can't remember any others being drops.

Those are the only guys in the game that drop red skulls.