PDA

View Full Version : Achievement wont unlock!!

Punisher0197
08-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Can anyone explain to me why the Return to Sender achievement wont unlock for me. I've done it three times already in the second level with the guys that throw there white magic orbs and yet it wont unlock:mad:. Am i the only person that this is happening to?

ThePumpkinKing
08-21-2010, 05:12 PM
blocking the shot isn't enough. You have to make sure the shot actually hits the demon that it came from.

merzitar
08-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Yes, the same is happening with me. I deflect the projectile back and it hits, or kills the enemy. It still won't unlock. WTF!

JayGuev
08-22-2010, 05:58 PM
maybe some sort of glitch?

merzitar
08-22-2010, 06:09 PM
That's what I'm thinking. I have been playing it Co-Op with my Mum. My Mum is Totec and when she deflects it, and hits the enemy, it just won't unlock. I tried it to, with her account. Later, I'll try it, with me as Totec and see what happens.

XBL Unreal
08-22-2010, 06:18 PM
It must be a random glitch. It worked for me the first try.

webdoggy
08-22-2010, 07:18 PM
I've been playing with my girlfriend in coop. I am unable to unlock the reward achievement she is not. She is able to unlock the three kills with on bomb, I am not. I made all of the spikes come up to get the mousetrap achievement...she got it I did not. Seems like there are some glitchy achievements.

EDIT: I was able to get them by exiting to the dashboard and coming back in.

Thorpe
08-22-2010, 11:42 PM
If one player earns the achievement, then for some reason it does not unlock for the other player when you restart a level (since you need to change characters).

Exiting out of the game and then coming back in should sort it out. If not, sign the profile you want the achievement for as the second player in the game.