PDA

View Full Version : Who will be A7X's second support band on the UK tour ?

lay this to rest
08-22-2010, 01:01 AM
Heard rumours it could be distuuuuurbed :D

UberViking
08-22-2010, 01:36 AM
It's Disturbed for the American Tour. I don't see why Disturbed is supporting A7X though.

ohioman101
08-22-2010, 02:14 AM
It's Disturbed for the American Tour. I don't see why Disturbed is supporting A7X though. Actually, Disturbed is the main band for the Uproar Festival. A7X is the another main act, but comes on before Disturbed

iKiddo
08-22-2010, 02:16 AM
No supports have been announced its a joint headline gig in the uk.

Burning Karma
08-22-2010, 03:36 AM
Heard rumours it could be distuuuuurbed :D
After Uproar, Disturbed is doing the Taste of Chaos tour in Europe with Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm. There is a break in between both tours when Avenged Sevenfold will be touring so maybe.

Canahedo
09-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Who cares? Without the rev they blow. If Portnoy becomes their new drummer i'm gonna raeg. I'd rather have Dream Theatre, which is a good band with good music, than a7x. If the rev were still alive and portnoy stayed with DT, i'd have no problem with them both continuing to make music, but as it stands, there's no reason for a7x to stay together. their guitarist is an idiot on top of everything else. what kind of moron records a solo he can barely play?

Santaslave
09-25-2010, 04:36 AM
Better question than this thread's title is "Who cares?"

Burning Karma
09-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Who cares? Without the rev they blow. If Portnoy becomes their new drummer i'm gonna raeg. I'd rather have Dream Theatre, which is a good band with good music, than a7x. If the rev were still alive and portnoy stayed with DT, i'd have no problem with them both continuing to make music, but as it stands, there's no reason for a7x to stay together. their guitarist is an idiot on top of everything else. what kind of moron records a solo he can barely play?
Better question than this thread's title is "Who cares?"
Protip: If you don't care, don't read the thread. It ain't brain surgery, people.

SSJ3
09-25-2010, 05:19 PM
I never even heard about A7X coming over here. It's a shame they can't play in the biggest arena in Manchester. Instead there in some Apollo that no one knows about.

Scotty
10-02-2010, 09:09 PM
A7X are the best. just thought id share that with you all.:)

GoWisfun
10-07-2010, 07:15 PM
After Uproar, Disturbed is doing the Taste of Chaos tour in Europe with Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm. There is a break in between both tours when Avenged Sevenfold will be touring so maybe.

Can't wait for 8/12 <3

On Topic - They're touring with Stone Sour and HELLYEAH ( Opening ), Hope to make it to one of the London dates at the end of the month :D

JCOMBS1980
10-11-2010, 09:51 PM
TO-Canahedo LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY, A7X IS THE HARDEST MFKN FASTEST METAL BAND THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILAGE OF LAYING YOUR EARS UPON!!!!!! THIS LITTLE DREAM THEATER BS CAN KEEP MIKEY BECAUSE ITS A BLESSING THAT HE WAS ABLE TO PLAY ALONG SIDE OF AVENGED. SO THE ONE WHO BLOWS IS U AND YOU TRY LIVING THE LIFE AND PLAYING THE GUITAR PERFECT EVERY TIME,... ITS KINDA HARD WHEN YOUR VISION IS BLURRED FROM BEING A REAL MFKR, ATLEAST HE PUTS HIS ARMOR ON AND GOES INTO BATTLE WHILE YOU SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING!!!!!!!! AVENGED WILL NEVER SPLIT APART! HOW THE FCK CAN YOU EVER THINK THAT IN THAT BRAIN UP THERE? THEIR MUSIC IS WAAAAAAAAAAAY FKN BETTER THAN DT, THEIR THE BEST! THEY ARE GOING TO FIND A NEW DRUMMER WHO IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF THEIRS AND HE WILL BE FKN NUTTS, SO FOR YOU TO MAKE THESE COMMENTS ABOUT A7X MAKES ME WANT TO SKIN YOU ALIVE. JUST REMEMBER THAT NO ONE WILL TAKE THE REVS PLACE BUT THE NEXT DRUMMER IS WAITING IN LINE, IF ITS MIKE COOL TRUST ME AND YOU WILL SEE THIS HORSE KEEP RIDING FASTER AND HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE... THEY TOOK A DEVISTATING BLOW AND AS WE THINK THEY WILL FALL THEY COME SHOOTING OUT OF THE SKY LIKE A MFKN SHOOTING STAR. UMM HAVE YOU HEARD THE NIGHTMARE CD YET???????????????????????? IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVEN'T, WELL CHECK OUT EVERY MFKN SONG ON THE MFR AND SOON YOU WILL BE PUTTIN YOUR ARMOR ON AZ WELL... THESE PEOPLE HELP US THROUGH SOME OF THE HARDEST TIMES IN LIFE AS WELL AS GIVE ME THE BEST ONES!!! ALL HAIL A7X ETERNALLY

Canahedo
10-17-2010, 07:08 AM
@JCOMBS1980

Musical tastes aside, you're just an idiot. First off, I don't think any album is going to make me "put my armor on". Ok, we get it, you think their hardcore. Repeating yourself a million times doesn't make it true. I will admit, they have some good songs. I'll even say all of City of Evil is good. I absolutely love the drums in Beast and the Harlot. But their earlier screamo stuff is just painfull, and this is coming from someone who likes the occational screamo bit. And I still can't respect a musician stupid enough to record something he can't play. Get a guest guitarist who can play it for when you're recording. This way, you can honestly say "Sorry, I can't play it, I needed help" instead of looking rediculously cocky. I don't expect a musician to be flawless. I admit that every musician misses a not or two, but this is their job. This isn't their weekend hobby, it's their job. Do your job, and learn the solo. Either that or he should have simplified it before recording.

Also, I think they over use post-production effects on their vocals. I saw some random band doing a small show in my town, and the vocalist had two mics, both running through an effect. You couldn't hear a word he was saying, and it sounded terrible. A7x doesn't use as many vocal effects as that other band, but the point is the same, effects need to be used intelligently, and not over used.

And if you like A7x's music better than Dream Theatre, thats fine, but you have to admit that DT has been around for 25 years, so they must have been doing something right. DT's not some little punk who's looking to chalenge some well established collossus. Neither band is claiming to be better than the other, because they don't care, they just want to make music, which is fine. My point was that if I have to choose one, I chose Dream Theatre.

I'm going to assume you're not actually 30 as your user name suggests, no 30 year old would type complete bullshit like that. And I'm not calling what you said bull shit, I'm saying your english "skills" are bullshit.

Now, if you have a point to make besides "A7x is better because I say so", I welcome other opinions. Untill then, learn to type, and don't use "MFKR" so much, it makes you sound even more rediculous. The Caps Lock too.

Finally, A7x is not the greatest band in the world as you seem to think. That role has been filled for years by a little group called Rush! You want a drummer? Neil Peart. The best. Ever. The Rev was good, but he was a rookie compared to both Portnoy and Peart.

You need to back up your arguments, and you need to learn to type, and you need to not ignore every point of view that contridicts yours.

Got it? Good.