PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get this problem?

Kinky Buns
08-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Grinding items with friends and every time you get a rare drop they get pissed and complain about it. It got to the point for me where I ended up deleting everyone I play CV with because they nerd raged about items. People get too uptight about pixels now a days. I mean when you're getting kicked from party chat by friends because you got a drop they wanted in a fictitious game you know you need new friends. XD

It makes me not even want to help people on this game now. I mean I've thought about making threads in this forum offering help for people who need it, but I feel bad when I got drops other people could use or the fact I know people will complain.

Dark-Raven-77
08-22-2010, 10:27 AM
:eek: ...quite the opposite.

I found many new (german) friends while playing this game. No envy or jealousy. When I found a good item, my teammates shared my delight.

Whats wrong with those people over there??? :Angel

Jet1337
08-22-2010, 10:37 AM
They're all a bunch of whiny little bitches. Tell them to piss off.

I'd rather see something rare drop than not see it at all. At least I know it's there. I've been grinding Menace for a Nebula for hours and hours doing 5 minutes on average and still haven't found one.

GS17259
08-22-2010, 11:03 AM
the only trouble i have had was when I played once with a random team I got put with 5 Jonathans from France and they only wanted me to kill drac while they screwed around at the start point.

Kinky Buns
08-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Haha well it seems you play with different groups than me. Not to be stereotypical but the people I played with were American.

sera07
08-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Oh ya I am jealous when some one got what I want, wing boot and valway. But at least I am not complain to the player that they "stole" (Oh, I knew someone call it stolen) the item.
Luck system is a real random stuff about chances, it doesn't reflect how many times you play the game or how skillful you are. You may get a 5 stars item in the first time or after 100 kills. Beside, I got pair of Yutsu in just 2 play and now I got nothing, so I think it is fair and I keep playing.
Next time, if u got a rare item and I don't. I will congra and I believe my luck still sucks.

Just saying.

duelingk
08-26-2010, 09:00 AM
I only nerd rage because I have played through normal and hard many, many times and I still only have Shanoa's basic weapons. I run around spamming lightning and being rather useless in damage. I have only played Shanoa so its rather frustrating.

Matty Thorns
08-26-2010, 09:31 AM
Grinding items with friends and every time you get a rare drop they get pissed and complain about it. It got to the point for me where I ended up deleting everyone I play CV with because they nerd raged about items. People get too uptight about pixels now a days. I mean when you're getting kicked from party chat by friends because you got a drop they wanted in a fictitious game you know you need new friends. XD

It makes me not even want to help people on this game now. I mean I've thought about making threads in this forum offering help for people who need it, but I feel bad when I got drops other people could use or the fact I know people will complain.

havent had the experience myself, but im sure this is pretty common.

i really just wanted to chime in to say that you have a really awesome name. :ass

UCB Disco
08-26-2010, 09:48 AM

It happens to me some times. The probability of receiving an item once you already have it is extremely high, compared to never having received the item.

For example; When I first got Death's Rob, which took about 50 gos at Death to receive, I have since only fought him 15-20 times and have received 6 more Death's Robes.

I've noticed every time someone receives a rare item, the "rare" of the item is pretty much just mixed in with common items. It's why people who have Wing Boots usually end up getting lots of Wing Boots, even though it took forever to get them initially.

Back to topic; I do get irritated with people who receive Wing Boots and Valmanway, but not to the point where I get angry. Again, as you said, it is just a game, but it's irritating enough that you want an item where the person you are playing with has 9 of them. hahaha.

Oh, how sweet would it be if you could trade or just give items? That would save us all a ton of time, huh? ;)