PDA

View Full Version : A bit stuck? Help please

MILINKYO
08-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Ok, I'm a little bit stuck and can't seem to figure out what to do. I'm on next to last level, I've gotta 5 of the 6 "balls" down the main area where you have to put them. The sixth is on the right corner of the level it's in the middle of a fire pit and there's a pulley in the right corner when pulled it makes two platforms come up on the pillers. Hope someone can make sense of this and give me a bit of help. Thanks

LongtimeSpanky
08-22-2010, 10:07 PM
After you pull the switch run to the nearest pillar and climb up (cant remember if you may need to use the spear as an aid in climbing up onto the pillar) and then jump between the two platforms you have raised.
Your aim is to hit Y and drop a bomb between the gap and onto the top of the ball (possibly you can just plant a bomb on the edge closest to the ball of one of the raised platforms and wait for the platform to collapse and the bomb to fall down but the jumping technique looks pretty cool - sad) Then blow the bomb up and the Ball should pop out.

Hope this helps

MILINKYO
08-23-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks!! You need yo use a spear to climb the pillar. This has been only time ive been stuck on this game.