PDA

View Full Version : Spider Tomb - missing one item

Thorpe
08-23-2010, 05:09 AM
I've done of the objectives, just one thing is missing. It is a power-up (the first box) and I think is probably a health one. Anyone know where this is? I am not referring to the relic / artifact that you go back to get once you've done the bridge.

DarkLord Zephyr
08-23-2010, 07:13 AM
when you take the spinning ball and can get a "hole in one" blast thee ball and put it to the top right corner i guess (where the big guy comes down from). climb the ball and jump up to the ammo powerup

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Or just use your spear. Instead of moving the ball around just chuck a spear at the wall below the ledge. Hop onto it and then climb up.

Spear is useful in a thousand situations, even slowly kills bosses if you run out of ammo :D

Mizugetsu
08-23-2010, 11:49 AM
okay so i'm in a similar pickle i have however done the longtime spanky solution and picked up the ammo upgrade but i'm still missing one can someone list the health upgrade location

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Hey me agian :D

On the way to the spider Queen. We come down the stairs with a broken section we jump over. Here you will find a Grapple Hook. Just attach Lara to the Hook (She is so versatile and has some unique skills :p). walk backwards away from the hook. Slide down the line to the health upgrade.
Look out for the spiders nipping at your heels as you climb back up :D

Just to help out. We have 3 Artifacts, 1 ammo upgrade, 1 health upgrade and a Weapon pickup on this lvl.

Weapon in the first challenge room
Ammo upgrade in room with the hole in one challenge.
Artifact if you destroy the triple trap.
Artifact in the challenge room.
Artifact after you extend the bridge and climb all the way back to the First Counterweight.

Hope this helps :D

Thorpe
08-23-2010, 04:32 PM
when you take the spinning ball and can get a "hole in one" blast thee ball and put it to the top right corner i guess (where the big guy comes down from). climb the ball and jump up to the ammo powerup

Thanks. Can't believe I missed that.

Also, on the section with the three spinning balls, if you bomb one off the edge (not down the stairs) and onto the lower section, you can put it against the wall, put a spear on that wall from standing on the ball...then if you jump you can see some gems. Not sure what this is about because I have it all done.

EDIT: OK, that is the ledge from earlier (except it is invisible from looking from below).