PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Flooded Passage

munkeystomp99
08-23-2010, 05:58 AM
im at the point where there is these huge spikes blocking your path. im at the point where you pull a thing from the wall and drops one of the blocking spikes but then get trapped between them. I have looked around and tried everything I could think of but no luck. any help would be appreciated.

KNIGHTOFSERA
08-23-2010, 06:54 AM
I think ur talking about the same spot I was stuck on, most likely u encountered the glitch I did where the pressure plate was already depressed

I was playing in coop so I dont know how different that is from single player, but I would look around for a plate that is depressed and you didnt do it

if so just restart

Thorpe
08-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Anyone know how to get the red skull in both of the challenge rooms in this? Currently, I have to play on co-op to get them but there must be a single player way.

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 05:23 PM
First Challenge Room (To the left over 3 poison pod things after you navigate the area with lots of arrow traps and the bad guy says something about his power or whatever.)

You have a pressure plate a ball and a Trap that opens up when you stand on the pressure plate. Relic floating seemingly out of reach...

You need to get the ball between the 2 bits of wall the pressure plate opens up. Basially position the ball halfway between entrance and the trap put a bomb behind it step on pressure plate. Blow up bomb. then stand on the ball chuck a spear (spear jump) and jump/climb up.
Or alternativly (and yes using the Spear I love). Put the ball on the pressure plate. Stand in front of the gap and chuck a spear at the wall. then stand on the ball and chuck a spear at the wall above the first spear (makes a nice spear ladder). Then walk over and jump up.

Also to get the skull first stand on the urn. Then spear jump upto it :D

Hope this helps

{Edit}

Challenge Room 2

Use the grenade launcher to bounce a shot of the wall to hit the switch :D

Then grab the Relic

Also don't forget the skull in this room.

Hawaiian
08-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Does anyone know where to find the item #1 (power-up) in flooded passage?

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Yup to find the Power up you are missing read on.
After you release the 'Big Ball' run back up to the top and you will find the power up sitting in the palm of the big hand (that is a hand right or did i imagine it?)

Hope this helps :D

Hawaiian
08-23-2010, 06:40 PM
@LongtimeSpanky
Great to have you here on x360a :D
yes it was on the hand. thanks so much. and if you don't mind i have one last question: do you happen to know where i can find the #1 item (power-up) at twisting bridge?

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Not at the moment.
I am playing through again (after 200/200) and righting all these important bits of information down. A bit sad really but nothing else to do.

Hopefully will soon help you just making sushi as we speak

Hawaiian
08-23-2010, 06:52 PM
hey no problem. perhaps i'll find it on my own this time ;) and yeah i think a detailed guide / list with all collectibles would be really helpfull because there are so many threads with questions like this.

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Found it. In the room where it pops up about the shield knocking off challenge (right at the beginning turn right when u shoot the first rotating platform - handily called the 'Rotating Corner' on the map and head into the tomb here) Pull the lever and climb up (for time runs u can ignore all the monsters in this room - Go ahead be rude). Then walk towards the door. To the left of the door you will see a couple of little platforms with gems on top. Further investigation reveals a nice easily walkalongable (made a new word there?) ledge with an Ammo power up at the end. Yup it is no1!

Hope this Helps :D

Hawaiian
08-23-2010, 07:20 PM
thanks but sorry my fault i thought i was missing item #1 but actually i'm missing item #2 :o but it's also a power-up. don't know where to find this...

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Just missed that one on my first run through...

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Found it.
After you activate the bridge we have to work our way through a second room with a switch and collapsing platforms. Bottom right corner is a platform with a health upgrade on it :D

Gutted I missed it first run through >.<

Hope this helps

Thorpe
08-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Oops. I meant that level with the rotating bridge. Sorry. Although, I got everything done now. Thanks. :)

Hawaiian
08-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Found it.
After you activate the bridge we have to work our way through a second room with a switch and collapsing platforms. Bottom right corner is a platform with a health upgrade on it :D

Gutted I missed it first run through >.<

Hope this helps

Yes thats it, this one was well hidden. Now I finally 100%ed Lara Croft GoL, I'm ready for some DLC :). Again thanks a ton for helping me out finding the last missing items http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

LongtimeSpanky
08-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Hey

Really not a problem at all. Played through it a second time to help you guys out. Made me happy my info was useful. Pity I feel a bit SAD doing it though >.< Surrounded by Post it Notes with spidery illegible scribblings on them. What does it all mean? Shall be dreaming of rolling balls, Fire pits and overly friendly Lizards tonight I fear...

Glad this helped :D

Thorpe
08-23-2010, 11:27 PM
It's good that you are helping. :)

I did the same for Tomb Raider: Anniversary's release on Xbox 360, since I already played through it on PS2. :P

dablackcaptn
08-24-2010, 03:50 AM
Where are the other two hidden pots you have to destroy in Flooded Passage for the Ammo Upgrade? I only seem to find the first pot after the grapple point.

Hawaiian
08-24-2010, 08:41 AM
If I remember correctly:

- one was somewhere in the room with the row of spikes on your left and the "zombie plants" in the middle. I don't know where it was exactly because I got it by accident.
- the last one is nearly at the end of the level opposite the exit

zurk78
08-25-2010, 09:09 AM
I also need some help in Flooded Passage:
I'm missing 1 skul, and i can't find it.
I couldn't find a way in singleplayer to grab the skull in the first temple, so i played co-op to grab it.
I thought that was the last skull i was missing, but the challenge didn't unlock an now i can't get my 200/200.
Thanks in advance for any help.