PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Problem

Wortsenawl
08-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help? I have suffered the issue where the game tells you that you are signed in as a guest account, which means playing offline. Before I looked here for the offline cure, I thought it might be my GT that was the issue, so I recovered it.

Anyways, I then went on to play through and 95% complete the game. When I next went online, it stated that my card had been recovered on another machine. So I recovered my GT again, which of course wiped out all the achievement progress.

Fortunately, my save game was still recognised and I played through the first ice man and Wolverine level. All achievements were re-unlocked, except for the 'gain all mutations as Wolverine'.

As I have them all i cannot get anymore. Any ideas how I could get round this and force the game to unlock the achievement, or do you think I need to play through the game again?

EDIT: Uopdate for anyone else who has had this issue... achieving an upgrade for any other mutant causes this to unlock. I guess if you have all upgrades then there is no option other than to replay this game.