PDA

View Full Version : You want more info? Here ya go

PenderPowguin
08-23-2010, 08:30 PM
It seems that my fellow achievement hunters here are stuck in the dark with information for Two Worlds 2. This game is immense, and will in my opinion be one of the GREATEST games to ever be released for the 360. But judge for yourself, here is a link to a twoworlds2 forum that has TONS of information, videos, input and interviews from Developers and nay-sayers to this game (due to the original) But I say to you all, if you refuse to try this game because of the first you WILL miss out on what could be one of the best open world RPG experiences EVER. So here's the link and judge for yourself.

http://board.zuxxez.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171

I cannot begin to describe the amount of stuff in this game but I will point out one notable fact, there are ridiculous amounts of spell combinations in this game. No I mean it, RIDICULOUS. So much in fact that it's going to be a WORLD record... I am seriously talking like 10^36...that's 10 to the power of 36...can you fathom the math??? I don't know about you guys but this is going to be on my TOP wanted list. Enjoy!