PDA

View Full Version : Do you need a guide to find the collectables?

jamie1000013
08-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Are the collectibles easy enough to find without a guide?

Just wandering because then I wouldn't have to look at the achievement guide every 2 seconds lol.

Edit: the answer is no they are blatantly obvious to find. The levels are really short aswell so if you miss one you can find it in no time. Hope this helps.

mikemc
08-23-2010, 09:15 PM
you know i had thought of the same thing...it's annoying when you keep having to go to the computer and look at the guide every two minutes....i have heard that this game is super easy and it is probably one that you could go through and get all the collectibles...it would just suck getting all but one or two and not knowing where they are...so IMO it is worth the extra time to take and keep looking at the guide and get through it and get all collectibles on the first playthrough rather than getting all the way through and still need a couple of collectibles...you can probably find the guide on this website...so good luck!

donkeyshow555
11-18-2010, 01:41 AM
you know i had thought of the same thing...it's annoying when you keep having to go to the computer and look at the guide every two minutes....i have heard that this game is super easy and it is probably one that you could go through and get all the collectibles...it would just suck getting all but one or two and not knowing where they are...so IMO it is worth the extra time to take and keep looking at the guide and get through it and get all collectibles on the first playthrough rather than getting all the way through and still need a couple of collectibles...you can probably find the guide on this website...so good luck!
this was great advise. I had a couple of quest, awards, and 3 achievements missing. So, i just went after the two achievements and boom got the last 100 gs for all awards. I looked for guides and couldn't find anything worth my time bt would know what i did and didnt do. so just mikemc said just go after the small achievements first and the 100gs will come once completed.