PDA

View Full Version : super story

Huxy87
08-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Do i need to beat both the time and the stud collection in order to get the old bricks in super stories?

ozgoon56
08-24-2010, 01:47 AM
There are conflicting opinions on this one. The guide says that you need to either beat the time or collect the studs, but not both. I've seen elsewhere that you only need to complete the story. I can verify the first as I had at least one super story where I collected the studs but didn't beat the time. If you wait until you have a few stud multipliers then the stud goal is pretty easy anyway.

If you do beat the time then I think you get a stud bonus for how much time you were inside the limit.

Spartan095
08-23-2013, 12:10 PM
Hi there;

While I can't confirm what conditions are needed, as with IV and V I unlocked both, My advice would be to focus on beating the levels on time more so than stud collecting. This is due to the fact that there is a huge amount of money in the levels, so you will gather them naturally.

MissJaded
02-02-2014, 04:04 PM
This game drags you really have to beat these levels to get the gold brick all the bonus levels and Super Stories? I've played the story at least 7 times. Why do we have to play the story over and over again? -.-