PDA

View Full Version : question about weapons achievement

OMGLOL1111
08-23-2010, 10:42 PM
if you skip the wasteland survival guide quest with your speach skill, you will get a perk instead of the reward, so will you miss the weapons achievement because of that or there's another way of getting the bottle cap mine schematic?

ozgoon56
08-24-2010, 01:01 AM
There are multiple copies of all the schematics. At least one of each is just lying around somewhere waiting to be picked up. If you need to you'll probably find a guide to locations over on gamefaqs.

arachnophilia
08-24-2010, 01:59 AM
if you skip the wasteland survival guide quest with your speach skill, you will get a perk instead of the reward, so will you miss the weapons achievement because of that or there's another way of getting the bottle cap mine schematic?

i recommend not skipping it. you can still get the schematics, of course. there are FOUR schematics, and you only need one. two more will upgrade the condition/amount made, and the fourth just enters your inventory.

but you're going to be missing out on a lot of exp, and a much more valuable perk.

OMGLOL1111
08-24-2010, 04:40 AM
i recommend not skipping it. you can still get the schematics, of course. there are FOUR schematics, and you only need one. two more will upgrade the condition/amount made, and the fourth just enters your inventory.

but you're going to be missing out on a lot of exp, and a much more valuable perk.

allright, thanks for the tip, i saved before i skipped it just to get the achievement and reverted and just went on with the game, but i have not done the quest yet...