PDA

View Full Version : Best equipment for Soma. EVER.

Archina2255
08-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Ok then i was messing around with the equipment i got for soma and i reckon that these things are just [insert best words ever here].

Weapon: Terror Bear
Useable Soul: Persephone
Effect Soul: Treant

:bbut:: Gergoth
:dup::bbut:: Lerajie
:dright::bbut:: Cave Troll
:ddown::bbut:: Une

Head: Dragon Helm
Chest: Demon's Mail
Legs: Mercury/Wing Boots
Back: Cape Of Invisibility
Accessory1: Sage/Chaos Ring
Accessory2: Sage/Chaos Ring

What do you get? some scary shiz thats what.

UCB Disco
08-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Please tell me this is a joke. Aside from Wing Boots, all of this stuff is basically garbage.

However, the Terror Bear holds a dear place in my heart for just being awesome, despite it being weak. ;)

Archina2255
08-24-2010, 01:01 PM
dude seriously try it. people sh*t themselves when they see a vacuum stalking them :]

UCB Disco
08-24-2010, 05:18 PM
dude seriously try it. people sh*t themselves when they see a vacuum stalking them :]

Persephone was a cool ability when I first got it, but the novelty wore off pretty fast, especially when you come to terms with how useless that ability is. There are much, much better abilities to place on Soma's Special, like Bauel (The ring of fire) and Final Guard. Those are both absolutely awesome abilities, and I've been rockin' both pretty solid. Those Medusa Heads have no chance against my ring of fire, son!

Rogue x360a
08-24-2010, 05:21 PM
ORRRRRR
Dual Valmanways.
Medusa (float in mid-air)
And anything that makes him stronger, I don't have the best equipment yet so can't comment on that. And Winged boots. There's your best equipment set for Soma.

Archina2255
08-24-2010, 05:33 PM
To all those who haven't noticed, this ISN'T a serious equipment post. it is just showing how a character can be fun instead of overpowered grind mode. so the whole "use this its more powerful" isnt much use here :]

Rogue x360a
08-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Then why is it called "Best Equipment". Should've named it the most fun equipment to use or something along those lines.