PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at stronghold passage

Halfwaybeef
08-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Im stuck at the gate in the begining. Right now i am at the place were you need to put two of the balls under two stone hands. But you need a third ball to complete it. I ran the right way up for some stairs and climbed a Wall of fire and then i came to a new puzzle. But i cant seem to complete it, the ball is behind a cell. And there is three stone bricks you can stand on. But i cant find a way to reach the middle one, its on a platform out in the lava surrounded by fire. Do anyone know how to pass this puzzle?

Im playing co-op is proberly also good to mention, i noticed that there is different puzzle solutions denpending on if its singelplayer or co-op.

XBL Unreal
08-24-2010, 08:48 PM
Im stuck at the gate in the begining. Right now i am at the place were you need to put two of the balls under two stone hands. But you need a third ball to complete it. I ran the right way up for some stairs and climbed a Wall of fire and then i came to a new puzzle. But i cant seem to complete it, the ball is behind a cell. And there is three stone bricks you can stand on. But i cant find a way to reach the middle one, its on a platform out in the lava surrounded by fire. Do anyone know how to pass this puzzle?

Im playing co-op is proberly also good to mention, i noticed that there is different puzzle solutions denpending on if its singelplayer or co-op.
If its the spot I think your talking about. You have to pull a lever on the wall. The fire will stop on the three platforms. Jump across each on to the other side. The ball is there. You have to bomb it across to the center square area that has fire on. Then when its safe bomb it over again. Then pull the switch and go back the way you came. That's the way I cleared it if its the same area your talking about.

SaVoRutz
08-25-2010, 06:31 AM
Just figured it out today...

What you do is, when you reach the room with the three switches(Far Left,Middle,Far Right), Stand on the one to the far left and grapple the gold ring next to the middle switch.
Now have the player who is Totec jump on the rope and go in between the flames that you turned off and the flames that are across from there.

Now while still holding on to the grapple as Lara, make your way to the switch on the far RIGHT,While standing on that switch Totec will be able to continue walking on the grapple to reach the middle switch.

Hope this isn't to complicated.

stusjb137
08-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Just figured it out today...

What you do is, when you reach the room with the three switches(Far Left,Middle,Far Right), Stand on the one to the far left and grapple the gold ring next to the middle switch.
Now have the player who is Totec jump on the rope and go in between the flames that you turned off and the flames that are across from there.

Now while still holding on to the grapple as Lara, make your way to the switch on the far RIGHT,While standing on that switch Totec will be able to continue walking on the grapple to reach the middle switch.

Hope this isn't to complicated.

Thank you for this. I got stuck here as well with the GF last nite. A bit annoying with the fires but very do-able. Thanks again.

Halfwaybeef
08-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Thanks for all the great answers, finally i could progress again!
I dident actually know that you could move around with Lara when Totec still was on her rope, hehe.
Thanks again!