PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Items?

Epic Debaser
08-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Does anybody else think that teams shirts should be available for your avatar, either as awards or on the marketplace? I know I'd want a Donny shirt for my avatar :p :woop:

bbss
08-24-2010, 03:22 PM
I'd like a little c. ronaldo item that my avatar can kick away :Angel

Epic Debaser
08-24-2010, 03:53 PM
I'd like a little c. ronaldo item that my avatar can kick away :Angel

This! :woop:

JrdRIOT
08-24-2010, 04:03 PM
You'd think that they would have Club Football shirts available to buy for your avatar, They'd make so much money.

GxF Scarface
08-25-2010, 03:10 PM
i hope so, i wanna have a shirt from borussia dortmund. but i dont wanna pay for it. ea should send with the game a code for the shirts

jj1993
08-25-2010, 05:50 PM
The idea of having shirts for your avatars would be so good. And when your team loses you can throw it on the floor and burn it. Or if you win, you can take it off and swing it round your head. I would enjoy this :)

IxI Dempsey IxI
08-26-2010, 08:08 AM
not gonna happen but would be cool to have a blades shirt on my avi :D

amusedparrot
08-26-2010, 08:21 AM
I really doubt this would happen but if it did they would definitely be market place items like the NFL Jerseys were in line with Madden. I would have to feel that if they did do it it would be something very limiting like only a few "bigger" clubs.

HJO1403
08-28-2010, 05:09 PM
not gonna happen but would be cool to have a blades shirt on my avi :D

:drunk Ditto

BSC YoungBoy
08-28-2010, 06:59 PM
they would be giving away possible money if they made it as rewards but having them on the marketplace would be a good idea. there are some national team items on the marketplace

Deadly Moves
08-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Yes it would be great.. But it'll only ever happen for the big teams like Man Utd, Real Madrid, AC Milan etc.
There will never be 2nd league or lower team shirts.

JRWEBBY
08-29-2010, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't even really mind it being the Champions League teams but I think they should atleast have the EPL, La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga teams in it. I definately want an Arsenal jersey.

ever31
09-07-2010, 04:33 PM
impossible to do, shirts change every year so within a season or two the marketplace would be clogged, then you have the copyright problems, most clubs logos will be a trademark add to that shirt manufacturers and sponsors then theres a ton of legal tape to get through. not to mention sonme sponsors not being alowed in certain countries, for exmaple i think france bans alcohol brands from thier shirt?

shame as i'ld love a spurs shirt

GameGodWill
09-07-2010, 05:34 PM
impossible to do, shirts change every year so within a season or two the marketplace would be clogged, then you have the copyright problems, most clubs logos will be a trademark add to that shirt manufacturers and sponsors then theres a ton of legal tape to get through. not to mention sonme sponsors not being alowed in certain countries, for exmaple i think france bans alcohol brands from thier shirt?

If they can do it in the game, I'm sure they can do it for an avatar. However they get around having shirts in game they could use for an avatar item
If I were a sponsor the more exposer I can get the better, thats why they pay so much money.

Reuj
09-09-2010, 10:13 AM
They should give u avatar awards for playing 5 years of manager mode with the same club, after those 5 years ull get their kit. Would love that.

Clarky08
09-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Yeah some kind of reward for lengthy service with a club would be good.

Morbido
09-09-2010, 12:56 PM
. And when your team loses you can throw it on the floor and burn it.:)

I take it your one of these clowns who alternates between a chelsea and man u shirt?

On topic - If they can do it for american football/baseball/basketball teams they can do it for football teams. And yes teams change their kits every year but american teams change cities every year!!!

And if your worrying about them clogging up the marketplace then every season they should get rid of the old kits and replace them with the new ones. Like every club shop does.

And I completely agree they would make millions off it.

AshleyBazSivorn
09-25-2010, 05:30 AM
That would be so cool seeing as this is my first FIFA game I'm getting on a 7th gen console

Grey Delta
09-25-2010, 09:58 AM

This man got it on the money. We'll never see fifa shirts as avatar items because of licenses. You might get a shirt with the same basic colour layout but it's not really the same, is it? :P

But yeah, I'd love a United strip for my avatar, shame it's just never going to happen.

Bazajaytee
09-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Does anybody else think that teams shirts should be available for your avatar, either as awards or on the marketplace? I know I'd want a Donny shirt for my avatar :p :woop:

Even Donny players don't want Donny shirts :p
Rotherham Utd all the way.

Klownz DEMON
09-26-2010, 09:32 PM
I cant believe they havnt done this already! Would love it if you could unlock your teams shirt if you win the league or cup.

Hustlinonradio
09-28-2010, 03:35 AM
this would be so awesome. I would even post my avatar donning the mighty arsenal kit on facebook