PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Glitches

ReklezZTrini
08-24-2010, 07:52 PM
:::Contains Spoiler:::

Has anyone come past alny glitches so far? I just started up the game and am doing the mission where you have to steal the car from by the bar. Anywho i suddenly fell through the ground and was stuck in my car. I did get 2 achievments from this ordeal. Get rich and the pedal to the metal.

Anyways, post the glitches you have experienced. ill send an email to 2**K and let them know.

Shawn Lesane
08-24-2010, 08:07 PM
I have one glitch !

When i found i playmate magazine and i pick it up it just shows up a picture from a guy with a gun and a girl ( JOE ). Happened after Chapter 8 ! The magazines still count and when you look outside of a chapter at the magazines under Extras it works. :uzi:

Kampfkeiler2
08-24-2010, 08:18 PM
:::Contains Spoiler:::

Has anyone come past alny glitches so far? I just started up the game and am doing the mission where you have to steal the car from by the bar. Anywho i suddenly fell through the ground and was stuck in my car. I did get 2 achievments from this ordeal. Get rich and the pedal to the metal.

Anyways, post the glitches you have experienced. ill send an email to 2**K and let them know.

i had exactly the same glitch. it happened very often to me. and sometimes the game doesnt load the next part. yesterday i saw the loading screen for 4 hours cause i go to my computer... when i have one of these glitches i restart my xbox and everything work fine than.

USAF xNeoZ34x
09-01-2010, 08:30 PM
My game is stuck in slow mo!!! No matter what chapter I load it thinks Im in a slow mo cut scene and wont change. WTF.... anyone have any tips?

USAF xNeoZ34x
09-01-2010, 08:40 PM
I fixed it... Had to restart the system.

Sidburn19
09-01-2010, 10:50 PM
The game freezes up for no reason, I've been trying to collect the wanted Poster and for no reason the game keeps freezing.

This happen while playing some chapters as well. I've also had achievement not unlocking for me.

The1st Lonewolf
09-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Yeah I got the same one actually I got out of car and I am free falling as I type this.Hope there's a patch soon

SpoonyFob
09-02-2010, 10:43 PM
theres a glitch with the wanted posters... the stats say youre missing one, but you either know youve collected it and/or it isnt at the location shown by multiple videos

it happens with different posters for different people... it was #132 for me..

TOBY DA THUG
09-02-2010, 11:33 PM
The only glitch I got was this:

I was lockpicking a armoured van and some dude came and got in it and drove off lol! I was still stood there picking the lock and once I had picked it, it teleported me to the van and kicked the guy out lol!

Got the 1k with out any problems though =)