PDA

View Full Version : Get your gear back?

SoulFlame555
08-24-2010, 07:57 PM
Ok, so I never got all of my gear back! Just finished up the Pitt to 100% and As i was traveling out, I realized I didn't have my Lincoln repeater etc... This is where I cry :/ Tell me I can go back in and grab all that somehow?? I did kill Werhner so I think I may be screwed...

RaZeDieFox
08-24-2010, 10:58 PM
You can get all of your gear back as soon as you win the battles underground before you go to meet whats-his-face. Go back down into the room before you enter the battle arena, all of your stuff should be in a foot locker there.

Even though youve beaten The Pitt 100%, it should all still be there.

Gareth Dent
08-25-2010, 12:55 AM
I had this same problem, i assumed it would be where you left it in the footlocker by the gate, it's annoying but it seems everybody picked up on it except us huh? But yeah its exactly as this guy said -

Go back down into the room before you enter the battle arena, all of your stuff should be in a foot locker there.

Even though youve beaten The Pitt 100%, it should all still be there.

SoulFlame555
08-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Thanks a lot. I ended up finding it after I scoured through the Pitt over and over. That was a "too easy to miss" footlocker :/

Brutalsleeper
08-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Ohh thank dear god for that I thought I lost all my gear too.

Mrs Allen86
09-10-2010, 04:45 AM
Yeah, if you're not paying close attention (which I almost did), you can miss getting your stuff back. Be careful :)

TTDog666
09-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Best to go there with as little stuff as you need as well... you'll be able to pick up some decent stuff while you're there and need to make sure you can carry it all back.

THe RiiVieRaKid
10-09-2010, 11:01 PM
It makes me laugh the amount of ppl that miss that footlocker

Helium
03-19-2011, 11:50 PM
Intresting note you get your stuff back but do you get your keys back?
E:Tested and you get your stuff back including keys

Lord of Fate
06-09-2011, 12:30 PM
I was wondering about this also. I wish that you could utilize the glitch better where you get to keep your items while in The Pitt. You can get in with your items but every time you have a conversation with someone it disappears again........annoying!!!! :(

Opiate42
09-27-2011, 03:12 PM
I was wondering about this also. I wish that you could utilize the glitch better where you get to keep your items while in The Pitt. You can get in with your items but every time you have a conversation with someone it disappears again........annoying!!!! :(

And hence not worth it. Glitch free is the way to go, there's more than enough gear in the Pitt to get by without.

Once I beat the arena I stashed all my stuff in the lockers in Everett's office. It stayed there with no trouble even after a couple days.

Then when I beat the DLC I fast-traveled to Megaton a couple times to move everything over into my house. Now I have more crap than I know what to do with, my lockers are overflowing with armour and weapons. :p