PDA

View Full Version : Animal Counter Question

Stg H Stiglitz
08-24-2010, 09:08 PM
ok so i finished the game need 4 more achvos, read the guide first so i know about the glitch, so that means i never went back to get a achvo i played one whole play through without restarting a level. so my question is after i finished the game i need 2 jizo so i went back to the level that i missed them in, the one in the snow lvl 17 i think, anyway i pick them up and bam 100gs, walk over to the gates, level done. so i thought id go for the achvo silent assisian and bam 50gs level ends and i notice animal counter is 0 out of 7 now only lvls i missed animals where lvl8 and lvl14 does this mean i have to run though game again?

fuelstaind
09-19-2010, 04:49 PM
If you got all the animals in a level, it is counted as complete. If you go back to a level and restart it, the animal counter goes back to 0, but does not reset that you got all the animals in that level for the achievement.

IIIKASIII
03-11-2011, 01:06 PM
i did it the same way...missed a few animals after my playthrough (without reloading checkpoints/levels) and the counter of each level for the animals was on 0 -.- i got the animals which i didn't get in my first playthrough but still no cheevo... do i really now have to delete my safe file and clear the cache before i have to speedrun thtough the whole story again to free all animals? :(

silentlybroken
03-11-2011, 01:31 PM
when you replay a level it sets the animals back to 0. So you need to make sure when you do the levels again that you get every animal on every level. If you know you maxed the animals on a level on the last playthrough you don't need to do it again.

It worked for me when I played through a second time on hard to get the rest of my achievements.

It's a bit fiddly, but it does work without having to delete and restart from scratch : )