PDA

View Full Version : Twenty ninja skillz achievement

Rore
04-29-2007, 08:58 AM
Could anyone please write a guide for this??

I'm having trouble with it and i'm sure other people have trouble too..

It would be a great help!

Greetings DDRore BE

Sorry if I write bad.. I'm a Belgian

RadicalSniper99
04-30-2007, 08:37 PM
This achievement is definently ridiculous. I don't know if there is anything I can add to help. The question is can you make up a bs way to get through the puzzle that will actually work. I currently have 1 Ninja, but I recently finished my Commando. That's the best you can do though.

Wreckon Dracgon
04-30-2007, 08:47 PM
This is going to be hard as hell unless you get a ton of items later in the game to make this easier. As of now I've finished about 30 puzzles, I've managed five ninjas and about six Commando's. But the last three or so puzzles have just been impossible to do and get a Commando let alone a Ninja. But I have a good ~90 some puzzles to go so I'm hoping to get 15 more in. Would be great to get that damn achievement. I wish they assigned you a number and let you pick what items you get to take. Because a couple Whales and a Ginseng Shooter is all I need. If I can get to 20 I'll go back and do a guide on each level I received a Ninja for and post it up.

On a side note the Marsh Madness is fun as hell but getting 1,000,000 seems impossible. I mean even on the leaderboard the top score is only about 400,000. How the hell anyone can get a million is just beyond me.

Rore
05-01-2007, 07:14 AM
I've completed my 20 ninja skillz yesterday!! I found a great post on the xbox forum! it even had movies to help..

Now I only have to get the 1.000.000 points achievement..

DazWorrall
05-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Some useful hints here:

http://forums.xbox.com/11963634/ShowPost.aspx

:)