PDA

View Full Version : Does this support Co-op?

Darth Leto II
08-24-2010, 11:45 PM
I was curious if, since this is an arcade game and not the full game, you can play it in co-op over xbox live?

Son of Kyuss
08-25-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm leaning on no, but I could be wrong seeing as Dead Rising 2 has co-op itself. I wouldn't put it past them to not include co-op this time as it serves to be a prologue/demo to Dead Rising 2.

NocturneManiac
08-25-2010, 06:40 AM
I thought I remember seeing that Case Zero wasn't co-op, but can't for the life of me remember where. Pretty sure it's not though.

Connor92
08-25-2010, 01:58 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/d/deadrising2case0xbla/

There you go. Single player only.

MediumMelanin
08-26-2010, 08:35 PM
^^^Aww, man thanks for ruining the hopes & dreams...lol! J/k! But anyway, I didn't expect Capcom to release it with Co-Op, otherwise people wouldn't buy DR2!

Connor92
08-28-2010, 10:34 PM
We can always look forward to double-teaming zombie fun in Dead Rising 2.

jackofblades
08-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Yup that as well and the fact it will be out very soon :D

fax5jrj
08-29-2010, 03:04 AM
Oh great, I can already hear it.
"Dude how'd you die?!"
"That zombie raped me!"
"So?"

I hope that it's not like RE5, loved the game but the statement above happens quite a bit :(

Juiceh
08-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Oh great, I can already hear it.
"Dude how'd you die?!"
"That zombie raped me!"
"So?"

I hope that it's not like RE5, loved the game but the statement above happens quite a bit :(

I'm not getting the whole joke here.

Aesir Renegade
08-30-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm not getting the whole joke here.

I guess you never played Professional on Resident Evil 5. I hope that in DR2 you don't have to load your last checkpoint if one of the players dies.

Prank Lord
08-30-2010, 10:44 PM
I guess you never played Professional on Resident Evil 5. I hope that in DR2 you don't have to load your last checkpoint if one of the players dies.
Its... Its not co-op...

Connor92
08-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Its... Its not co-op...
Dead Rising 2? Yes, it is.
Dead Rising: Case Zero? No, it isn't.

Aesir Renegade
08-31-2010, 04:12 AM
Dead Rising 2? Yes, it is.
Dead Rising: Case Zero? No, it isn't.

That was what I was meaning. But I doubt Case Zero is co-op, but one can hope.

But when Dead Rising 2 releases it will be some co-op zombie slaughter TIMES TWO!!!:woop:

NocturneManiac
08-31-2010, 05:13 AM
I'm guessing it won't be as big of a deal if the other player dies in this game since it's just a clone of Chuck and not some story character. I think the second player only keeps certain things from the game anyway and I don't see why it would affect the host's game, since technically Chuck #2 should not even be there in the first place, story wise. And so far, we don't know of any super hard mode and I don't think there is an achievement related to one anyways, so I don't have any worries there since I won't need to deal with it. :drunk

Webster94
08-31-2010, 05:26 AM
Capcom have said they are "saving" co-op for DR2

ghostndshell
08-31-2010, 05:27 AM
No sadly it doesn't support CO-OP.

But it looks like it will be fun anyway :)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/d/deadrising2case0xbla/

No sign of it on the marketplace yet tho which is a bit odd as they usually still have stuff on the marketplace thats not released yet you just cant download them!

Just a waiting game now! :woop:

Asturgis
08-31-2010, 06:14 AM
We died a thousand times on Pro on RE5 with my best friend. Best time of our lifes :)

Strato Streak
08-31-2010, 08:20 AM
We died a thousand times on Pro on RE5 with my best friend. Best time of our lifes :)

I can't even beat that first level by myself on pro. You know, the house with the executioner majini and the majini with the megaphone. It makes me sad :(

Asturgis
09-03-2010, 09:00 AM
I can't even beat that first level by myself on pro. You know, the house with the executioner majini and the majini with the megaphone. It makes me sad :(

I know this isn't the place, but are you talking about the story mode, the first level ? Because if you think this is hard, wait untill you try Desperate Escape, the second DLC. Never played something so tough in a DLC.

If you're talking about the story, just run and dodge zombies, this scene is timed so after a while it will end (3 or 4 minutes) but all items will disappear.