PDA

View Full Version : Actual Release Date

Juandi007
08-25-2010, 01:56 AM
Does anybody know the confirmed release date with a source to back it up? I was online pre-ordering my copy at gamestop.com and on the website it says it is being released on October 19, 2010. I could have sworn we've all been dying for October 15, 2010 to come around! Anybody know if it did get pushed back or if its just an error on gamestops part????

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77309

ReverendSID
08-25-2010, 02:31 AM
October 15th is the European release date. They always get games on Friday. NA was supposed to be getting it on Oct 12th, a Tuesday - which is when we always get games. But if Gamestop's site is saying the 19th now (also a Tuesday) I guess it was pushed back a week.
And Amazon is also listing it as the 19th now, so I guess it's fairly safe to assume it got pushed back.

TG Wolf
08-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Release Dates:
Australia: 14th Oct.
Europe: 15th Oct.
North America: 19th Oct.
Japan: 21st Oct.

Slug
08-25-2010, 03:56 PM
so its been confirmed the US are gettin it on the 19th now? i thought the 12th was abit odd as they even said that us here in the UK were getting it the week before you's and ours is the 15th.. :)

UK Dennis
08-25-2010, 04:49 PM
i find it funny that Japan get it last :p

ReverendSID
08-25-2010, 04:58 PM
i find it funny that Japan get it last :p
I find it funny that Australia's actually getting a game first for once.

Juandi007
08-25-2010, 09:58 PM
SAD FACE! Not only does it come out the 19th now for me, but i come home today all eager to download the demo from the non Japanese marketplace and it turns out its rated RP....child accounts cant download rated RP content. WTF!!!

Im 17 and i cant get full rights till next year! I made my account 4 years ago and used my actual birthday. WORST MISTAKE EVER! This child account crap has been haunting me for the past 2 years!

I have a backup silver account that i use to download anything i need but Microsoft is stupid and delays the content for a week before they allow silver accounts to download it.... *sigh* :'(

TG Wolf
08-26-2010, 04:59 AM
I find it funny that Australia's actually getting a game first for once.

Technically, due to our timezone we get a lot of games first (or at least before most places).

For example with worldwide releases like CoD or Halo since we are 16 hours ahead of most of the U.S we get the game 16 hours before they do and yet it's still considered "same day release" xD

It's an awesome system :D

ReverendSID
08-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Technically, due to our timezone we get a lot of games first (or at least before most places).

For example with worldwide releases like CoD or Halo since we are 16 hours ahead of most of the U.S we get the game 16 hours before they do and yet it's still considered "same day release" xD

It's an awesome system :D
Well, yeah for worldwide releases you guys and gals are lucky as hell. :) But with a lot of other games you guys get them like a week after everyone else. (My mom lives in ACT and is always bitching about that)

TG Wolf
08-27-2010, 01:31 AM
Well, yeah for worldwide releases you guys and gals are lucky as hell. :) But with a lot of other games you guys get them like a week after everyone else. (My mom lives in ACT and is always bitching about that)

New Zealand has it worse than us xD

ReverendSID
08-27-2010, 01:34 AM
New Zealand has it worse than us xD
lol. You know, I'm gonna be honest. I never even considered New Zealand. I mean really, somehow I never thought of gamers in NZ and when they get games. That's probably bad, but NA JP EU AUS are the only 4 places I've ever considered in this equation. :)

TG Wolf
08-27-2010, 01:50 AM
lol. You know, I'm gonna be honest. I never even considered New Zealand. I mean really, somehow I never thought of gamers in NZ and when they get games. That's probably bad, but NA JP EU AUS are the only 4 places I've ever considered in this equation. :)

It takes months sometimes for NZ to get some games xD

Stupid thing is that unlike Australia NZ has the R18+ Games rating so they get unedited versions of all the best games. :mad::mad:RAGE!!!!!:mad::mad: :boom